At Long Last

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

---------

Days had passed after that night when Risa tried to settle things between her and Leni, Leni's way of treatment to her is still a bit cold. Leni would not talk, unless Risa would ask questions. Risa understands it because she knows it was her fault in the first place.

"'Ga, kaon na ta..(kain na tayo.)" Risa inviting to eat.

Risa put sinangag and some tocino on her girlfriend's plate.

"Eggs, 'ga? Gusto mo?"

"Hindi na. Wala akong appetite, but thanks."

Leni just drank coffee and wore her bag.

"Di ka kakain kahit konti? Kape lang nanaman laman ng tiyan mo. Yung acid mo nanaman." Risa asked.

"Hindi na. Sa OVP nalang siguro."

Risa felt bad because it's been days already as well that Leni doesn't eat the food she cooks.

"Ah. Sige."

"Anyway, baka hindi kita masundo mamaya. May pupuntahan kaming lugar mamaya, e. Baka late na din ako makauwi. Pakuha ko nalang sa driver namin sa OVP mamaya yung kotse mo sa bahay nyo, pahatid ko sa Senate.."

"'Wag na, 'ga. Makaistorbo pa ako. Magtaxi nalang ako."

"Sige. Ikaw bahala. Una na ako."

"Ingat ka, Pangga. I love you."

Leni just nodded and went out.

Risa was left with a heavy heart. She knew it was the consequence of what she did. She had to live with it even it hurts her so bad.

After some time, Tricia woke up and ate breakfast with her.

After dealing with some of the housework with Tricia, she also prepared herself to go to work. Just a normal day, except for Senator Henry.

"Umagang-umaga e nakabusangot ka." Henry said to Risa.

Pa'nong di ako bubusangot kung pagmumukha mo sumalubong sa'kin. Risa said in her mind.

Risa just forced a smile.

Henry pulled a chair and sat in front of Risa.

"Sen. Are you really with someone na ba talaga?"

"I do, Sen. Henry."

"E bakit parang I didn't see any hints. I followed you naman in all your social media accounts but I never seen any pictures or clues that you are with someone. Puro bakasyon o gala nyo lang with your kids. Or minsan, with mada'am vice president Leni and her kids."

Risa was about to choke herself with her own saliva.

Risa cleared her throat.

"Don't you know the word low-key, sen? Ever since diko naman tinatago if I am dating. But it's my choice naman if ioopen ko sya sa public. Well, I choose not to. Di naman kailangan."

"But, I really like you Sen. Risa. I can't lose like this."

Risa got annoyed already by what she heard, but before she could answer, Grace came and shouldered Henry.

"Alam mo Sen Henry, yang mga ganyang banat sa babae, hindi yan umuubra, e. What if, show some respect? Mas nakakapogi yon.. Ano Risa? Tara? Kape?" and she tapped Henry's shoulder and left with Risa.