You Have Decided

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

--------

TWO WEEKS AGO

"Ready kana to work again, love?" Leni asked Risa while hugging her on bed.

"Para sa bayan, yes." Risa answered with actions. She put her right hand on her chest.

Leni giggled.

"Pwede isang araw pa? Tapos dito lang tayo nakahilata buong araw. Please. Look oh. Sarap-sarap na nakayakap lang sa'yo."

"Himala atang inaayawan mo ang trabaho? Kung pwede lang 'ga, gusto ko rin yon. Pero kelangan na natin bumangon. Bilis na."

"10 minutes, please. H'wag ka munang magalaw." then Leni hugged Risa tightly.

Risa brushed Leni's hair by her fingers.
Since nagkabati sila, Leni became more clingy and affectionate, which Risa really loves.

"'Ga?"

"Hmmm?"

"What if something will come na you need to choose between your integrity as the vice president and me, what will you choose?"

Leni was startled by Risa's question to cause her to sit on the bed.

"Ba't naman ganyan mga tanungan mo, love?"

"Wala lang. Bigla lang din sumulpot sa isip ko. I mean, it's not impossible to happen, right?"

"Well, konting panahon nalang naman, bababa na ako sa pwesto. And matagal na rin naman akong inuulan ng batikos and fake news, so why should I worry about my integrity now?"

Risa just waited for Leni to continue.

"Pinasok ko 'tong alam ko yong mga possibilities. At the end of the day, I am just Maria Leonor. Not a vice president, not a lawyer, not an economist. Just me. And asides sa mga bata, I only have you, Risa. My position is temporary. But you? I want you for the rest of my life."

Risa remained silent. Leni held Risa's hand and intertwined her fingers with Risa's.

"Therefore, I will choose you. I will always choose you, Risa."

-------

"Mada'am, nagsalita na po si VP Leni."

Risa's body was shaking. She was not sure if it was because she was not yet eating for lunch or because she was nervous to hear Leni's statements.

Her staff then showed her the video.

"Magandang hapon po sainyong lahat. Alam kong marami nanaman ang nagulat sa kumakalat na balita ngayong araw. Sa totoo ay, kaming nandito sa OVP ay hindi na nagulat sapagkat araw-araw naman kaming inuulan ng batikos at mga paninira. Ang totoo po ay totoong nagpaBaguio kami ni Senator Risa noong holiday season at kami nga yung sa hotel at bulaluhan....."

Risa inhaled deeply.

"Leni." she said while biting the tip of her forefinger.

"Pero yung iba, hindi kami yon...."

Risa's tears immediately fell after hearing what Leni said.

"Diyos ko naman. Hindi ba umubra yung mga lalakeng na-link saakin noon at ngayon sa babae naman? Please lang, h'wag n'yo naman sana sirain ang pagkakaibigan namin ni Senator Risa. Matalik lang kaming magkaibigan. Sinabi ko noong wala akong boyfriend at wala akong kabalak-balak magboyfriend pero hindi ibig sabihing girlfriend ang meron ako." then Leni huffed and smirked.