Anniversary

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. UULITIN KO HA. WHAT'S IN WATTPAD, STAYS IN WATTPAD. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------

"You weren't just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky."

RISA'S POV

Today marks a year of me and Leni being together. I woke up with a very excited energy and asked my kids to help me to prepare dinner for us later in this evening. I know Leni would not like extravagant celebrations so I just talked to our kids to celebrate with us tonight. All were excited. All were looking forward to it. It's a working day so I decided to just work half day and prepare in the afternoon. I didn't tell Leni about the plan. I would love to surprise her.

After my work, I immediately went back home and helped the children to cook. They said they would do something else but they would do it while I'm away to fetch Leni. They said it would be their gift for us so I didn't bother to know anymore because I'm also excited for it. After cooking, I took a shower and went out.

Before going to the OVP, I went by a flowershop to buy some flowers for my Pangga. While choosing, a memory flashed in my mind. I remembered the very first time I bought her some flowers when she won as a congresswoman. I could also remember how I had a hard time choosing because I didn't know her well yet. I remembered Loren saying na para akong nanliligaw because I chose pink roses. Every thing happened that day, they all flashed. That day was actually a perfect day. I never thought I would buy some flowers again for her, not as a token of friendship, but because we are together. She's now mine.

I chose peach roses and carnations and some pink roses as well

I chose peach roses and carnations and some pink roses as well. I want her to remember also the first time I gave her some flowers. Wala lang. Di pwedeng ako lang ang kiligin.

Arriving the OVP, I just brought the flowers with me para di naman masyadong halata na may something kami. We don't confirm to her staff yet about us but I think they are getting clues. But we still want to stay lowkey.

"Hi Rona. Andyan ba si mada'am VP sa loob?"

"Ah opo, Senator Risa. May kausap lang. Pero you can enter naman na po, as always."

I smiled when she said "as always". Yes. I don't need any appointments and I can enter her office anytime unless she's with very important people but this time hindi naman siguro ganon kahalaga ang kausap nya since Rona allowed me to enter na.

I excitedly opened the door and was about to greet her but my body froze and I dropped the flowers I was holding. I don't know but it felt like my heart literally broke into pieces by the view in front of me. My world stopped and my knees lost their strength that I almost fell.