Mia, Todavia Mia

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

--------

Leni woke up with a very heavy head. She sat up on bed feeling the pain.

"Ayan. Inom-inom kapa kasi, Maria Leonor." she said out loud on herself.

She looked at her side table to see the time and she saw a glass of water and a medicine.

She tried her best to remember what happened last night but all she could remember were only until when she stood up to pee, then the rest was history.

She then drank the water and the medicine thinking Tricia prepared them for her. She also noticed she was now wearing a pair of pajamas.

She stood up and opened the door of her bedroom. She smelled someone was cooking. She then went to the kitchen to check. The moment she entered the kitchen, she was stunned to see who's inside.

"L-love? *clears throat* I-I mean, Risa."

Risa was startled but she composed herself immediately.

"Gising kana pala. Saglit lang. Malapit na 'to." Risa answered.

Leni was confused.

"Maupo kana dun. Mabilis na 'to, promise." Risa added.

Leni sat down on the dining out-spaced. She pinched herself to check if she's dreaming.

Ay tangina, diko maramdam. Panaginip lang ata talaga 'to. She said in her mind.

"Bakit mo kinukurot sarili mo?" Risa asked.

Leni was startled.

"H-ha? Wala lang. Diko nga maramdam, e."

"Aba. Di mo talaga mararamdam kasi puro pa alak dumadaloy sa katawan mo." Risa said while preparing the table.
"Kumain kana. Papasok kapa."

Leni just stared Risa as she put food on Leni's plate.

"May dumi ba ako sa mukha?" Risa asked as she noticed.

"H-ha? Wala naman."

"Kumain kana nang makaligo kana para maalis na yang hang-over mo. Lutang na lutang ka pa. Lakas ng loob uminom, di naman pala kaya."

"Uhm. . . Pano daw ba ako nakauwi?"

"Hindi mo maalala?" Risa asked coldly.

Leni shook her head..

"Hinatid ka ni Cong. Kit. Karga-karga ka n'ya kasi nakatulog kana."

Leni panicked.

"Shit! Paano? Pinapunta ko s'ya sa bar??! Fuck. Sorry, Risa."

"Hindi. Nakita ka lang daw n'ya doon, lasing. Kaya hinatid ka pauwi."

"Sorry. Wala akong maalala talaga. Sorry talaga. Magkaibigan lang kami nun."

"Hindi ko tinatanong, Leni. Bat ka ba sorry nang sorry?"

"Wala lang. Sinasabi ko lang. Baka kasi mamaya..."

"Ano? Kasi praning ako?"

"Oy ah. Wala akong sinasabing ganyan."

"Sinabi mo kagabi."