A Love To Keep

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

------
LENI'S POV
I woke up around 6:30 in the evening. Nakatulog pala kaming dalawa ni Risa without any clothes on. I stood up and put a blanket on my dearest Risa and wore some "pambahay" clothes. I went out planning to cook for dinner but to my surprise, Aika and Issa were helping each other to prepare. Nakabalik na pala sila from roaming outside.

"Oh, hi ma. Akala namin nasa labas kayo ni tita Risa." Aika said.

"A-ah. Hindi. Nakatulog ako."

Pag lingon ko, Risa just went out from the exact room where I was from and of course, mukhang bagong gising din.

Yung tinginan ng mga bata nakakakaba.

"W-why? Sa bahay tabi naman talaga kami matulog, diba?"

Then Aika continued cooking gesturing, "Wala naman kaming sinasabi."

Then, I looked at Risa telling, "Bakit kasi lumabas kana?"

She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders saying, "Malay ko ba."

Then she stood beside me and said, "Guilty much, 'ga?"

Masyado ba akong halata?

When Aika and Issa finished cooking, Jillian and Tricia prepared the table for us to start eating dinner.

While eating, I tried to feel the ambiance if I could now tell the kids about me and Risa. I felt Risa's hand on my thigh. I looked at her and I could see worries in her eyes. It was like she was saying not to tell the kids yet. I held her hand under the table and gave her a smile.

I would still do it.

When I found the timing, I deeply breathed and started talking.

"Ah, mga anak. May gusto sana akong sabihin. Would you listen to mama Leni first?" I said looking at them one by one.

"I don't know how to put this into words but first, I would like to tell you all that seeing you becoming closer to each other is bringing a great happiness to me and to your mama Risa. We've been known each other for quite some time now. We grow, we laugh, we cry, we fail and we learn all together throughout the years. And I hope it won't change after you hear what I am about to announce."

I saw Issa and Sinta smiled with each other, Kiko and Ianna's confused faces, Aika and Jillian's worried faces and Tricia's poker face.

I put my hand with Risa's hand on the table.

"Me and your mama Risa are together."

Silence filled the room for some seconds. No one was talking. I couldn't also read their eyes.

"And?" Aika.

"And? What? Wala kayong say?"

"E tita Leni, matagal na naming alam." Ianna

"What? Wait. How?"

"Ma, matagal na naming napapansin. Yung mga tinginan nyo. Yung glow nyo kapag magkasama or magkausap kayo." Aika.

"Pero wait. Ibig sabihin, naging kayo lang po recently?" Issa.

"Oo. Few months ago. Nung gabing sinundo lang ako ni Sinta." I answered.

"Oh my gosh. Akala namin before pa po nung party nung nanalo kayo ni mama sa election. Akala namin nagbreak kayo nung gabing yun tapos akala namin wala na talaga kasi grabe si mama makaemote gabi-gabi." Issa. The Baraquel siblings laughed.

"Issa!" Risa.

"Sandali nga. Naguguluhan ako. So, inaassume nyong matagal na kami pero wala kayong negative reaction?"

"At first, nung nahahalata po naming iba na yung ngiti nyong dalawa, we found it weird. But seeing you both happy, we are fine with it. Seeing mama happy again makes us so happy din po. We know mama deserves that happiness coming from you, tita Leni. And knowing you po, after every thing you've done for our mama, kung hindi ka po, wag nalang." Ianna.

Hearing those words made me emotional.

"Oh my god.. Thank you."
"What about you Aiks, Tricia, Jill? Galit ba kayo kay mama?"

"I am totally fine with it, ma. E akala ko nga matagal na kayo ni tita e. Hahaha. " Aika

"Basta ako pa rin favorite daughter mo ma, ah?" Jillian

Every one laughed, except Tricia.

"Tricia?"

"I will just support you ma." she said without looking at me.

After my announcement about our relationship, the kids still continued talking with each other like nothing happened. Para naman akong naging tanga diba. Matagal na pala nilang inaassume about me and Risa. But I noticed Tricia remained quiet for the rest of the dinner time.

After we ate, we cleared the table and the kids helped each other to do the dishes and fix everything. I saw Tricia went to the balcony. I followed her.

"Tricia, anak. Are you okay? Are we okay?"

"Oh. Hi ma. Opo."

"Di ata ako sanay na tahimik ka. May problema ba? You can tell me."

"Wala naman po."

"I know you, anak. Tungkol ba saamin yan ni tita Risa mo? Nasaktan ba kita?"

"Hindi naman, ma. Sabi nga po ni ate Aiks matagal na naming inaassume yung ganon. And for some reasons, we call tita Risa as mama Risa na din sometimes. Nakukuha ko pa nga pong makipagbiruan sakanila about sainyo e. Pero coming straight from you, confirming it, medyo iba po pala ang feeling. I mean, don't take it negatively ma, ha. I am okay with tita Risa. I could see na she loves you po, na she makes you happy like papa did before." she paused.

"Natatakot ka ba na baka makalimutan ko ang papa mo?"

She just bowed her head.

"I would never forget your papa, anak. Seeing you everyday reminds me of him. He gave me the best gifts to my life. And the love that he showed me throughout the years that we've been together, I would treasure it for the rest of my life. Ulit ulit kong sinasabi, napakaswerte ko sa papa nyo. That I already experienced the love that can keep me for the rest of my life. I still love your papa the same way I loved him before. Forgetting him would be very impossible." I held her hands.

"About your tita Risa. Meeting her was really unexpected, especially falling for her. I never knew she would make me feel again the love that your papa had for me. She also makes me experience something new about love. I know, naging bastos ako sa point na di muna ako nagpaalam sainyong magkakapatid, and I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay ma. Your happiness would always be our priority. Seeing tita Risa giving you that makes my heart at ease. Sabi nga ni Ianna, if di rin lang ikaw, wag nalang. Same with me ma. If di rin lang si tita Risa, wag na talaga. Sorry ma if medyo nalungkot ako for papa pero I trust you naman e. I know, papa will forever be in your heart. I love you, ma."

Hearing those words from Tricia made me cry. I hugged her.

"Uy ang dayaaaa. Sama kami dyan." Jillian said when she saw us.

Aika and Jillian came to join us hugging. I saw Risa watching us. I gave her a smile assuring everything is okay now..

------
HOY MGA ACCLA. Wala munang part 2. Kayo talagaaa. Palipasin muna natin ang election hahahaha. Opo. Di po ako aalis. Dito lang ako kahit lubog na tayo. Choz!
SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜