Baguio - Part 1

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------

It's holiday season. Although for some, they have two weeks or so to enjoy the holiday but for Risa, especially Leni, they will only have a couple of days to rest and enjoy the time being.

Risa stayed at her own house for two nights already to spend time with her kids.

While doing some snacks for her kids, her phone beeped and received a message from Leni.

"Miss na kita :("

Risa smiled and blushed.

"Pangga, two nights palang naman tayong hindi magkatabi ah." Risa replied.

"I know. But my bed feels so big now."

Risa covered her lips to control her smile.

"Minsan, iniisip kong magpaturo kay mama Leni pa'no magpakilig." Ianna whispered to her ate Issa.

Issa choked herself by the juice she was drinking.

"O, anak. Are you okay?" Risa asked Issa.

"Ah opo, ma. Si Ianna kasi kung ano-ano sinasabi."

"Bakit daw? Baka pwede nyo naman ishare kay mama?"

"Iniisip nya daw po minsan magpaturo kay mama Leni pa'no magpakilig." Sinta butted in.

"Hey, Sinta. Walang laglagan." And Risa's kids laughed.

Risa's expression was indescribable.

"Hala kayo. Nashy na si mama." Kiko.

"Ewan ko sainyo. Kumain na nga lang kayo. Kung ano-ano napapansin nyo." Risa.

"Oh, by the way ma. Tuloy Baguio nyo ni mama Leni sa makalawa?" Issa asked.

"Ah, yes. Sumama na kayo, please."

"Eh, ma. May kanya kanya din kaming plans, e. Tsaka okay na yon. At least masosolo nyo isa't-isa ni mama Leni." Ianna.

"Yiiiiiieee." her kids teased.

"Ay ano ba yan. Kayo talaga. Enough na ha."

Then the kids giggled.

Two days after, Leni arrived to Risa's house to fetch her.

"Hi, love. Ready kana?"

"Ah, andito kana pala. Saglit lang 'ga. Diko pa nalalagay sa bag extra jackets ko. Oy ah. Ikaw ba? Baka may nakalimutan ka. Lamigin ka pa naman."

"Hmmm. Everything's fine na. Tsaka andyan ka naman to keep me warm just in case."

Risa stopped what she was doing and looked at Leni with her eyes smiling.

"Ikaw talaga. O sya. Hintayin mo nalang ako sa kotse. Mabilis na 'to."

Leni then went to her car with some of Risa's stuffs and prepared.