Please, Come Home

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------

Leni woke up with a heavy head from last night's party.

Leonor, Leonor. Walang kadala-dala.

Leni immediately got up to prepare herself to go to work. She checked her phone to see if Risa texted or called her, but Risa's last message was still last night. She immediately checked the call log and saw she called Risa 5 times last night.

Tinawagan ko naman pala siya kagabi. Bakit diko nanaman maalala.

Ah. Tama tama. Hindi siya sumagot.

She called Risa while brushing her teeth but the phone was unreachable.

She texted her.

After texting Risa, she took a shower and dressed herself to work

Sa office nalang ata ako kakain. Nakakamiss naman mga luto ni Risa. She sadly said in her mind.

On the way to OVP, she tried calling Risa again but still unreachable.

Ano bang nangyare sa babaeng yon?

Before lunch, she called Risa's assistant planning to ask her again to buy lunch for Risa.

"Mada'am, hindi po pumasok si Senator Risa today."

"Ha? Bakit daw?"

"Hindi ko din po alam. Hindi ko nga po matawagan, e. Tinext ko na po, hindi din po nagrereply."

"Wala bang sinabi sa'yo na hindi siya papasok?"

"Wala po mada'am VP. Akala ko nga po magkasama kayo, e."

"Hindi. Tatlong gabi na kaming hindi magkasama. Anyway, sige salamat. Update mo ako kapag dumating na, ha. Hindi ko rin kasi siya macontact."

Leni ended the call and stared at her phone for some time.

Oh, right. Home number.

She got up and used the telephone in her office to call Risa's home. She didn't contact Sinta thinking she might be still resting.

"Hello?" the other line answered.

"Hi, manang. Si Leni po ito. Nandyan po ba si Risa? Hindi ko po kasi siya matawagan. Hindi din po sumasagot sa mga texts ko."

"Hala mada'am, wala na po siya paggising ko kanina, e. Sabi po ni Sinta umalis po kagabi. Pero di niya po namalayan kung bumalik po. Pero sabi ni Sinta, lahat naman daw po ng gamit niya pang-office, wala na po sa kwarto."