8. Hell (18+)

----TRIGGER WARNING----
SOME SCENES MAY CONTAIN VIOLENT ACTIONS SUCH AS SEX ABUSE, BLACK MAILING, CURSING AND ETC. PLEASE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE AND MAY TRIGGER SOME TRAUMAS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING. THANK YOU.

AGAIN, NOTHING HERE IS TRUE. ALL THINGS HERE ARE ONLY PART OF MY IMAGINATIONS.

Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

------
Leni then again drove me home after I stayed in their house for 2 nights. I decided to go back home first to check my kids personally, especially Sinta before going to the office to get my car. Today's Sunday so I expected my kids were at home.

After thanking Leni, I went straight inside. It's quiet so I tried to call them out.

"Mga anak? Where are you?"

Then a voice echoed inside the house.

"Alam mo pa pala kung sa'n ka nakatira. Akala ko nakalimutan mo na bahay niyo e."

It's him. And I froze.

"So, san ka galing?" then he sat in the sofa.

"What are you doing here? Asan ang mga bata?" I tried to act normal.

"Don't worry. Nasa labas silang lahat doing their own thing. So, sa'n ka nga galing? Kumusta naman ang buong buwan mong kasama yung kabet mo?"

"Anong kabet pinagsasasabi mo, Toni?"

"Come on, Risa. Bakit di mo nalang sinabi sakin na may iba kana?"

"Toni, wala akong iba."

"So sino yung naghatid sa'yo ngayon? Akala mo ba diko alam na yung kotse din yun yung sumundo sa'yo nung Byernes? Napakalandi mo naman pala."

"Wala akong dapat ipaliwanag sa'yo." I didn't mention Leni. Ayokong madamay pa sya after all her help.

"See. Kasi totoo! Fuck it, Risa! Bakit? Mas magaling ba siya? Mas malaki kesa sakin?"

"Nambabastos kana, Toni ah!"

He stood up and grabbed my arm and put pressure on it. It fuckin' hurts!

"Sino sya? Senador din? Congressman? Ga'no kayaman?!" his voice started to become louder.

"Ano ba Toni! Nasasaktan ako!"

"Ako?! Di ba ako nasasaktan?! I didn't ask anything from you! I didn't do anything to you! Bakit bigla kang nagbago?! Bakit pakiramdam kong ayaw na ayaw mo na saakin?! Anong kulang?!"

I didn't know what to say because I mainly don't know the reasons. Ang pity ng rason kung sasabihin kong hindi nya nafifeed ang sexual desires ko.

"Sumagot ka! Fuck!"

"Hindi ko alam, Toni. Please. Bitawan mo na ako. Masakit."

"Putang'ina, Risa! Binabaliw mo ako! Halika dito!" he then grab me into the dining room. He pulled out my jeans and underwear and put me on the table and spread my legs.

"Eto ba? Eto ba Risa? Kasi hindi ko nasasatisfy pangangailangan mo dito?!!" then he licked my folds aggressively.

"Toni, please! Wag mong gawin to. Ano ba! Pag'usapan nalang natin. Please. Stop." I was already crying because of too many emotions I was feeling.

"Pag'usapan? Nagpapatawa ka ba? I tried to give you time to talk to me! Pero ni hindi mo nga masagot ni isang tawag ko sa loob ng isang buwan! Tapos ngayon mo ako hihingian ng "usap"? " he entered three of his fingers inside me and thrusted hardly. I felt like my lower body was leaving me. I felt so much pain.

"Please, Toni. Please. T-tama na." I begged.

"I am not yet done, Risa." he pulled down his pants and let go his thing and entered mine without any control. I let out a big loud sound.

I couldn't handle the pain anymore. My vision started to become blurry and I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

"You are mine, Risa. YOU ARE MINE." those were the last words I heard from him before I lost my consciousness.

I woke up on my bed with sore muscles. I couldn't even change positions. I tried to get up but I really had a hard time.

"Fuck!" I shouted when I tried to get up with too much pain. I was still naked. It was already night time from the view from my windows. The only light covering the whole room was the light in my side table. I tried to walk but I still barely felt my legs so I just sitted on my bed. I need my phone. I need to call Leni. I need her. I roamed my eyes around my room to check if my bag was here, then the door opened. I almost lost my consciousness again.

"Oh. Gising kana pala, ma. Paghain kita ng makakain."

After I heard him, I felt like my heart dropped and my body collapsed. I didn't know what to feel anymore.

FUCK. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME. The only thought I could think of.

I heard my kids downstairs and it added to my anxiety. Even I wanted to get up to see them, I couldn't. I was hopeless.

Just few minutes after, he entered again the room with a tray of food.

"Eat. Sinta gave these medicine since I told them you are sick. They wanted to see you but I said you need to rest."

"NAPAKAHAYOP MO TONI! HAYOP KA!"

"You turned me into this, Risa. The only thing I did was to love you but you never felt the same way."

"Love? Gago! " I spit on his face.

He slapped me putting all force on his hand and it made me slapped my whole body on the floor.

"Wag mo na akong lalong galitin pa Risa. Remember. Your kids are all here. And you don't wanna know things I can do."

It stopped my world.

"How can you do all of this? Mas masahol kapa sa demonyo!"

"Don't waste too much of your energy, Risa. Mahaba haba pa ang laban. Now, get yourself up and eat!"

He went out from my bedroom and I heard him locking it. I used the rest of my energy to get up from the floor and tried my best to walk towards the bathroom to clean myself up. I was light-headed. It felt like a dream, a nightmare. I wanted to wake up. But alas! It was all real.

I finally saw my bag when I got out from the shower and I immediately got my phone from inside. I need Leni. I badly need her.

When I opened my phone, my heart and breath stopped. Toni sent me a video. A SEX VIDEO. OF US. A video that I was not aware of.

"Choose Risa. Choose. " his message with the video.

I was doomed. I spent the whole night crying. I was helpless.

Days passed, I was still in my room. I didn't go to the office for days. Toni would come to give me food and then leave afterwards locking my room.

I already received messages from Loren and from other of my colleagues asking where I was. I just told Loren that I was badly sick.

Even my kids just messaging me every now and then since sinabi daw sakanila ni Toni na wag na muna daw sila pumasok sa kwarto ko.

To my surprise. Leni sent her messages, too.

"I heard from Loren that you are sick. Are you okay? I will visit you after work." I panicked. She can't come.

"Hi Leni! Hahaha. No. I am not sick. I just threw a reason. I am in Tagaytay now. Catching fresh air? Hehe. Don't worry about me. I am fine. Thank you."

"Oh God. Thanks to hear that. You go girl. You deserve that. See you soon ;-)"

And I cried again.

"I really hope I can see you again, Leni." I said to myself putting my phone in my chest.

-------
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE MGA ACCLA. Nabusy lola nyo todayyyy.
I hope you will like this chapter again. Labyuuuuu all!
SEE YOU AROUND🌈💗💜