Ice

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

---------

Leni went back to work after a whole day spending with Risa. Rona immediately welcomed her with a big smile.

"H'wag mo'ko sisimulan today, Rona. Bibingo kana sa'kin." Leni said but she smiled when she passed Rona.

Rona raised her two hands. "Oh mada'am, wala naman akong ginagawa. Winewelcome ka lang, e."

Leni entered her office and settled herself on her desk, preparing to work.

"Any updates?" she asked Rona while her eyes were on the papers in front of her.

"Opo. The OVP received an email po this morning inviting you po to be a guest speaker next Monday sa UP po."

"Oh. Wow. Sure. Sure. Wala naman tayong commitment on that day diba? Ano meron? Ano theme or topic?"

"Opo, wala naman. Uhm. About online/cyberbullying mada'am VP and also how to handle fake news since on trend po sila." Rona answered hesitantly knowing the latest situation happened to Leni and Risa.

"Ow."

"And mada'am VP.."

"Yes?"

"They also invited Senator Risa, and Senator Henry po."

Leni looked up to Rona hearing Risa and Henry's name.

"Wait. Senator Henry?"

Rona nodded. "Decline mada'am?"

Leni rested her chin on top of her forefinger and made a serious stare to Rona and smirked.

"Accept."

The day came. Leni was waiting inside OVP's van while Risa inside her car. Then Leni received a text from Risa.

After 30 minutes, Leni and Risa's team went inside the hall, separately

After 30 minutes, Leni and Risa's team went inside the hall, separately. But Risa couldn't control her smile seeing Leni on the other side of the stage.

"I should act like magkumare lang kami today. Normal namang maging masaya makita ang kumare, di ba?" Risa asking one of her staff.

Risa's staff laughed a bit.

"Yes, mada'am. Relax lang ho kayo. Kapag controlled po masyado actions n'yo, mas mahahalata kayo."

"What time daw ba start?"

"Maya-maya lang po tatawagin na kayo isa-isa."