My Valentine

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

--------

"When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence it felt through a held hand, a voice heard and the sight of a smile. Even through a simple touch. Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand to notion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to be with one another. This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they are not around. Your soul feels their absence — it doesn't realize the separation is temporary." ~ Lang Leav

--------

"I asked the kids to take you to Baler, Aurora on Friday after work. You can leave work at 3pm every Friday, right?" Leni said while putting lotion on her body.

"Friday? February 14?"

"Yes, love."

"Ako lang? How about you?"

"I will be too busy kasi on that day love. May lakad kami in MIMAROPA the whole day. Gagabihin na ako ng uwi. So sabi ko sa bata, para lahat kayo happy, magbeach nalang kayo. Then sunod ako the next day."

"It's okay lang naman kahit hindi na. I'll wait for you nalang on Friday night."

"Nasabihan ko na ang mga bata, love. They are excited na. I think Issa already contacted an exclusive resort there."

"Hmp! Baka may kadate ka lang e, kaya pinapaalis mo ako."

"Opo. May kadate talaga ako. Trabaho."

Risa crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Sus talaga. My praning, Theresia. Halika nga dito."

Leni stood up and hugged her girlfriend.

"Ano ka ba. Wala akong kadate. Ikaw lang gusto kong kadate. Bawi ako. Promise susunod ako. Aagahan ko. You can have me the whole weekend there. H'wag kana magtampo."

"E bakit kasi kelangan pa pumuntang Baler sa Friday mismo? Pwede naman sa Saturday na."

"Love, para makapagbonding naman kayo ng mga bata. Baka sabihin nila inaangkin ko na lahat ng time mo. They will all come to join you. Of course, except Jill. Magvivideo call nalang daw s'ya."

"Fine. Basta sumunod ka, ha. Subukan mo lang akong paasahin, Maria Leonor."

"Kelan ba kita pinaasa, Ana Theresia? Tulog na tayo?"

Risa nodded.

They laid and cuddled each other.

"Goodnight, 'ga."

"Goodnight, love. Kiss ko?"

Risa kissed Leni. It was only supposed to be a smack but Leni moved her lips and Risa answered back. Their kiss lasted for quite long. Risa grabbed and caressed Leni's butt.

Leni pulled herself from the kiss, "Mmm-mmm. Sabi ko kiss lang, love."

"Ay ano ba yan. Pabitin ka naman Pangga, e."

"Reserve your strength for the weekend." then Leni giggled.

Risa's eyes widen. "Ooooh."