•Introducing•

{Key Words}

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Favorite Color(s)

E/C = Eye Color(s)

S/C = Skin Color

F/F = Favorite Food(s)
________________________
(Info about Y/N (a.k.a You)

Y/N will be 23 years old in this. Because I have seen in some fanfictions where they make Y/N so young when the Love Interest is way older.

Also I will not be doing much detailing Y/N, for I don't know what you look like and I want Y/N to be for everyone.

Y/N works at a big office job in London. (But that will change in a few chapters)

Y/N will be next door neighbors to the EW Crew because I find it weird for her to be living in a house full of men.

Also Y/N went to school with them way back so they already know each other.
________________________
(What Y/N thinks about the Characters and who she likes most to least.)

1. Edd: He is kinda annoying but he is a really nice person- despite him trying to kill a few of his friends sometimes. Other than that he is tolerable.

2. Tom: He's a cool guy to be honest. He is really good with the bass, and he is a mood 24/7. Tho he can be a jerk half the time. He's the type of friend that if you fall he will just laugh at you.

3. Matt: Okay.....He's adorable....but REALLY annoying. Like for my birthday he just got me a huge picture frame OF.HIM.SELF! But, all jokes aside- He does teach me skin care and how to make me to flawless so- He's decent.

4. Tord: OKAY! IF THERE WERE A COMPETITION OF BEING THE BIGGEST PERVERT/DOUCHEBAG....THAT FREAKER WOULD WIN! Don't get me wrong. His accent is attractive, and he has really cool eyes. But just by looking at that dude... You can tell he's 100% paying at least three different types of child support. Tho he's cool to play at the arcade with.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆
.•°*"˜Hope you enjoy my crappy fanfiction. .•°*"˜