•Chapter 4•

{Warning ⚠️: Swearing and a bit of blood. Also, Don't mind the picture (~‾▿‾)~ I thought it was funny}
_____________

((✿No Ones POV✿))

You just stood there as the two males kept fighting over you.

Now you were pissed. You yanked both of their arms off of you.

"I can walk fine on my fucking own you know. I mean I live right FUCKING next door."

They looked at you and gulped. They have seen you back in highschool when you were pretty angry.

But now seeing you get mad at them...it was kinda hot towards them.

"Sorry Y/N." Tom apologizes. While Tord chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry that this Jehovah has been sneeking around in your house when you leave to work."

You're eyes widen while hearing this.

"He WHAT?" You shouted as your face heated up from anger and flusteredness.

"I WHAT?" Tom said just as confused as you are.

Tord darkly chuckled. "You know, every time she leaves from work. You always claim your 'Leaving Out' When really you're just sneaking over next door."

Tom who was originally mad, just got a hell of a lot more mad. He was now filled with anger and embarrassment.

Of course he had never done any of that stuff. He knew exactly what Tord was doing.

Tom grab him by the collar of his hoodie in yanked him towards him.

"I am gonna kill you right here and now." He threatened as his eyes started to....glow a purple color before it disappeared.

"Am I seeing things or did I just saw... nevermind. What's really important is stopping these two from fighting before someone ends up in the hospital..... again-"

Tord whose smile never left his face. Got close to Tom's ear in whispered something.

You couldn't hear what he had said. But it must have been bad if right after that Tom threw a punch right at his face.

You backed up a bit from his sudden actions.

The inner child of yourself was enjoying their little fight. As you wanted to pull out your phone right now and start recording.

Sadly, being the only responsible person in the group. You didn't.

They started to go at each other. Tom now having a black eye and a few scratch marks on his face, and Tord having a busted lip and a big bruise on the side of his face from where Tom had punched him.

You knew you had to stop this chaos before Edd and Matt came back.

You try to pull Tom off of Tord who was now pinned to the floor by Tom.

But doing so ended up you getting elbowed in the nose and making you fall back.

You groaned in pain as you held your nose.

This made the two guys stop fighting and looked over towards you.

Thick warm blood seep down your face and hit the floor.

Blood now covering most of your outfit and leaving you a bloody look on your face.

"Shit.."

Just as things couldn't get worse. The door opened revealing Edd and Matt with the takeout.

"WHO WANTS... Chinese..?"

Edd eyes widen at the view he was seeing.

Tom on top of Tord grabbing his hoodie as his fist was raised up.