•Chapter 39•

(☯Y/N's POV☯)

Me and Matt were in the Red Base cafeteria. We hadn't eaten in a while, so that's why we came there.

And for some guy who is now richest person in the world...not to mention he took over the world. He still can't provide good food?

The shit was moving!...Welp time to die of hunger I guess. Maybe if this kills me I won't be able to marry that bastard...then again I'm pretty sure he would just find a way to bring me back to life.

He's already made every impossible thing possible. So I'm not putting that up for debate.

I looked over at Matt who had a bored expression on his face. I let out a exhausted sigh as I leaned on his shoulder. "God, I thought when the world was being taken over I would be a heck of a lot more interesting..." I complained.

But just before I was almost drowned in absolute boredom. Tweedledum and tweedle dumber entered the cafeteria.

"Here we are, at work, where we've been the WHOLE time." Paul yelled out not sounding SUSPICIOUS at all. While Patryck followed behind him with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yup! We surely weren't outside not cleaning the streets because we were messing with a Time Machine ™ that we stole!" Patryck then slammed his hand over his mouth making him shut up.

Me and Matt up got to empty out tray's...but also to be nosey of the situation.

"Listen here, Paul. When I said we DON'T talk about the fugitive Edd taking the Time Machine ™ that will fix all our problems, I MEAN WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL!" Patryck said failing miserably at whispering.

"Wait...did he say Edd?!...Thank God he's still alive. I just hope he's having a better time than I am...and what's this thing about a Time Machine™?" I said to my self as I looked at the two (childish) men.

"Not on the streets, not at home, and especially NOT.AT.WORK." He said glaring at Paul who's eyes were now turned to us.

Patryck then release his hand away from Paul's mouth. Which Paul replied with-

"So...what do we do about them, then?" He ask with a blankly as Patryck eyes widen at the site of us.

Matt's eyes were widen once he heard the mentioning of 'Time Machine ™'

Patrick slapped his forehead making me snicker. "What do you two morons expect? You guys couldn't keep a secret if your job depended on it."

Paul gasped in offence. "I see your still salty as ever." He crossed his arms looking away. "Oh, sit on a dick Paul." I said looking away from him... which ended up making us both chuckle at our immaturity.

"Glad to know he hasn't changed..."

The silence was then broken when Matt dropped his tray and his eyes sparkled.

(HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THIS FACE! THIS MAN CAN COME UP TO ME AND TELL ME TO GIVE HIM ALL MY MONEY, AND I WILL GLADLY HAND IT OVER. I STAND FOR MATT SUPREME 🛐🛐🛐)

Patryck came up to us and pointed his finger at our faces with an glare. "If you know what's good for you two, you both will keep your mouths shut or els-"

I got closer to him, towering over him, looking down at him. "Or else what?" I said bringing my face closer to his.

His face turning a dark red shade as he started to sweat. He looked away trying to act like he wasn't nervous.

But before anything else happened someone shouted.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

We all looked over and saw one of the (nasty) cafeteria food being flung towards us. Matt grabbed me from behind and pulled me back before it hit me.

"HA! YOU MISSED!" I yelled out...but my smile faded when I saw the absolute chaos that was going on in the cafeteria.

All the soldiers with masks were attacking the other soldiers, and...HOLY SHIT THAT LADY HAS A GIANT BAGUETTE! Shits about to go down!

"Oh no...this can't be good." Patryck said looking at the crowd of chaos.

I looked over and saw Dr. Liu and that blonde lady who I believe did the screening for Tord. One of the masked soldiers came over to them with a kitchen knife ready to stab them.

I quickly ran over to them. "Hey ugly!" I yelled, catching the soldier attention making them look back.

I slammed my forehead into their face, cracking the screen as I watched them fall to the floor in an unconscious state.

"You two okay?" I asked them. The blonde girl let out a sigh as she thanked me. While Dr. Liu came up and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you." She then grab the blonde hands and they quickly run out.

"...Well...That memory is sticking in my head until I die."

I go back over to the guys as blood drips down my forehead from some of the shards of the mask cut my head. Matt sees this and takes out a Hello Kitty bandage, and places on my head. Smiling proudly...not knowing the bandage isn't gonna hold the blood back...I didn't have the courage to tell him the truth. He just looks to adorable.

"I swear if this has something to do with Edd and the Time Machine ™..." Patryck said, glaring at Paul.

"Oh. So NOW you want to talk about the "you-know-what."" Paul said in a sarcastic tone as Patryck grabbed him by the collar of his uniform about to punch him.

"Ladies! Ladies! Can you two not fight! I'm case you haven't seen the whole bunch of mindless controlled soldiers trying to kill everyone!" I yelled at them.

Then the doors to the cafeteria bust open as a bunch of soldiers (unmasked) came in with rifles killing all the masked soldiers.

"Huh..what do you know, perfect timing." I said shrugging.

"Look alive, maggots! Dinner times over." It was Sergeant Brianna...SHIT! If she sees I'm here, she'll bring me to Tord! God I need a way to get out of here without being seen.

"We've had a breach in the Maktesløs program. Everyone needs to get to their post immediately and take down any rogue Maktesløs they see." As she was saying her sentence a masked soldier came up to her with a knife, but just like the speed of light she swung her fist around and punched the soldier, sending them flying.

This was the perfect distraction. I grabbed Matt's arm and got the heck out of that place before things got out of hands.

....And trust me...they always do. I guess I'm just lucky like that.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. It took me awhile to make because...well parents sucks sometimes.
( ̄ヘ ̄;)

But please vote and leave a comment.
♡(ӦvӦ。)

Also I hoped you like my little fan art I made on the top.
( ◜‿◝ )♡

MEME: