•Chapter 48•

(∆Y/N's POV∆)

Tom looked away as he fixed his visor. "Tom...What the fuck did he do to you?" I asked him again. I couldn't believe what I had just saw. There were actually wires stuck into his eyes. It was just painful to think about it.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now, but what about you? Your face is bruised and your nose is bleeding. What did that commie do to you?" He said walking up closer to me to get a better look at my face.

Before I could awnser him he jumped back a bit. "What the hell!...It was right there!" Tom said confused. My bruised must of just healed up by now. "Right, yeah um, I did say Tord did something to me that made me no longer human. He basically made me into some kind of super human. I heal faster, I run faster, my strength is immaculate, and my IQ has increased." I told him whipping some blood off from my nose.

"...Okay that's kinda cool not gonna lie." Tom said to me. "Your not wrong..."

Me and Tom sat there in silence. It was super awkward. "Hey Y/N..." He said to me breaking the awkwardness. "Yeah?"

"...Do you think things might go back to the way they were?...Like if there was a way we could go back in time and... prevent all of this from happening?" He asked me looking up.

"...As a matter of fact...there is!" I said standing up catching him off guard. "Okay I have a plan- it's a really stupid one, but it might just might work." I said to him.

"Just what exactly is your plan?" He asked me raising an eyebrow. I smirked at him as I cracked my knuckles. "How do you feel about committing a little arson~?" Tom's lips curved into a smirk as a hint of fire showed in his visor. I then started to whisper in his ear the whole plan.

Once I was done explaining the plan, the doors of the cell opened up... reviling Tord and...a bandage up Vlahd. His right arm was bandage up, and so was his side, but his left arm was amputated and it was wrapped up and tied at the bottom.

"Good to see my two "Friends" catching up with one another." Tord smiled walking in. He then snapped his fingers and Vlahd grabbed Tom by his arm and pulled him out. Tom... didn't even reacted. He just let him drag him out and into the center of the huge training ground.

Tord walked closer to me and took my hand. As much as I wanted to beat him to a pulp...I have to make sure I keep my anger to a minimum. Then he wouldn't have to put extra precaution on me. "Just why exactly am I here? I can't exactly turn into a huge mutant monster and breathe fire... So why am I really here?"

Tord smirked but didn't say anything. He pressed a button on his arm and Tom was now under Tord's control as his visor turned red. "You see my dear, I am a man of geniuses, and the one thing I love to do is experiments~ And what better way to experiment...." He pushed me into the center of the training grounds and closed the gate. "Than making my two best experiments fight until one break first~" Tord said darkly as his cigar smoke came out of his mouth.

(In case I'm terrible at describing what the training ground looks like.... It kind of looks like this.)

(..... Just pretend it's all red and black.. . And that thing isn't in the middle. Also yeah I did take it from mha what you going to do.)

I looked back over at Vlahd and Tom. Vlahd had a face full of regret and guilt. He looked the other way avoiding eye contact with me. Then without a second to spare...Tom transformed into his Monster form. He let out a huge roar then looked over at Tord.

Tord grinned as me pointed at me....

"ANGRE HENNE..."

Tom's red eye landed on me. Growling and bearing his teeth he roared at my face and swung his tail at me making me fly and hit the wall. "WHAT IS WITH WEIRD MUTANT CREATURES MAKING ME FLY ACROSS THE ROOM!?"

I hit the wall pretty hard as I fall down on one knee. I took a breath as I looked up, but had to quickly move to the other side as Tom bluefire right at my direction... Nearly burning me to a crisp. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL ME ASSHOLE!" I yelled at Tord as I was running for my life from Tom.

"Who said he was going to kill you? If you manage to be the one who loses this battle then I will make sure Project Titan doesn't take your life... but think of this as your punishment for going behind my back..." He said glaring at me.

"YOU KIDNAP ME AND MY FRIENDS AND TRIED TO KILL THEM AND MARRY ME! WHO WOULDN'T GO BEHIND YOUR-" Tom then bit the back on my uniform lifting me up in the air and throwing me up. I felt my heart drop to my stomach as everything went in slow motion.

I then landed hard on my back knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for air as if I was having a asthma attack. Tom stomped over to me as he looked down at me before raising his giant claw/paw up as he was about to crush me. I raised my hands up in a pathetic attempt to defend myself... I closed my eyes as he slammed his paw straight down.... Waiting for pain to hit....but it never came?

I open one eye and saw I was holding on to his paw before he could do any damage to me. I looked over at Tord who was smirking the whole time. I felt anger raise in me....We we're all just toys to him for his entertainment...

I felt my heart burn as I felt my muscles tighten as I held on tight to Tom's paw. Slowly lifting myself up while holding on to him. Then with one powerful move I punched him hard with all my might creating a strong gust of wind that made the whole center fog up with sand and dust. Tom flying back as he hit the wall almost breaking it.

I wiped the sweat off my eyebrow as I turned to face Tord. He had a look of... Excitement and adrenaline in him. "Now what!?" I yelled at him trying to catch my breath.

"The fight isn't over..." He grinned as he snapped his fingers...and two doors opened in the arena...

Two huge monster entered with blood lust in there eyes and drool dripping from their mouths. Tom, who somehow recovered quickly, got up as well.

"What....the FU-!"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

DUN DUN DAAA!

I'M NO LONGER DEAD!
(≧▽≦)

Sorry for not updating... Summer was stressful.
.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.

But I'm glad people still enjoy my story.
ಥ‿ಥ

I love you all. Stay safe, and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
♥╣[-_-]╠♥

MEME: