•Chapter 5•

((☆゚.*No One's POV☆゚.*))

You felt the sunshine of the sun land on your face, causing you to wake up.

You sat up from your laying position and let out a loud yawn.

You rubbed your eyes waiting for them to adjust to the brightness before looking around.

.... You were definitely not at your house.

You looked around and saw that everyone was up and now gone. Leaving you by yourself in the living room.

You turn your direction to the wall where Edd's (creepy) cat clock was at.

"Huh...10:00?...."

.

.

.

You quickly through the covers off of you and stood up.

"FUCK! I'M LATE FOR WORK!"

You yelled and distressed as you grab your shoes and coat.

Edd then coming out of the kitchen seeing you awake.

"Y/N/N! Calm down. What the problem?"

Edd asked in concern as Matt and Tom followed after him.

You were freaking out and felt like you were about to have a panic attack.

Your boss was always strict about you being late. The last person who we've been dared to show up a minute late got fired on the spot.

You couldn't get fired, not now. Your breathing became heavy as you tied your shoes.

Edd stopping you though.

"Y/N please calm down. You're worrying us."

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! HOW EDD?! I'M ALREADY AN HOUR LATE! MY BOSS IS GOING TO FIRE ME!"

You yelled in distressed at the green hooded man.

Tom approached you from behind and placed a hand on your shoulder.

He started to massage it. You were going to yell at him... But you didn't.

Your whole body now felt relaxed and safe? To be honest you didn't know how you were feeling at this point.

He kept massaging your shoulders. You letting out a relaxed sigh.

He kept whispering into your ear calming you. To some people this would have been weird...

But to you it didn't. It made you feel at peace, and it made you feel way more relaxed than you were when you just woke up.

Edd looked surprised at Tom sudden actions and how it worked.

"Woah Tom! How did you do that? Usually it's impossible to calm her down."

No one knew this, But back in high school you had really bad anger issues. Not to mention, you would overthink a lot of things overwhelming you a lot.

You weren't the type to go and just talk to somebody and vent to them. Tom however could just see right through you.

((FLAAAASHBAAAAACK))

One day in particular you were in the library stressing out over your studies. You would also got into a recent argument with someone that pushed you off the edge.

Tom just so happened to be in the library at that time and noticed you and distress.

You were sitting on the chair at one of the libraries tables with at least 20 different books around you.