•Chapter 7•

{WARNING ⚠️ VERY CRINGY WHOLESOME MOMENTS}

You got up earlier than before. You got dressed into a hoodie and some (Insert favorite type of pants.)

It was cold today so you figured you would wear something warm.

Though it was still kind of suspicious that she just hired you on the spot.

You went downstairs to your kitchen to prepare yourself something to eat....

But you were surprised when halfway down the stairs you could smell the scent of food.

It was mouth-watering to say the least.... But who the hell was in your house?

You got closer to the kitchen to see who was in there. But not without grabbing a baseball bat. (That you just so happened to have near you.)

You walk into the kitchen....

.

.

.

"Tom?"

You saw Tom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

He turned his head to look at you. Giving you a sweet kind smile..... That was rare.

He turned his whole body to face you. He was wearing a cute bunny apron that one of your friends bought for you as a joke. You had to admit it looked good on him.

You walk towards him to see what he was making. Your eyes widen at the view. Holy crap he could cook.

He chuckled softly as he remained back to cooking.

"So what's the occasion? I mean this is the second time you've broken to my house."

You joked.

"Well I found out that you had gotten hired. So I thought I could come over and make something special...NOT THAT IT'S A BIG DEAL OR ANYTHING!"

His face was now flushed red. It made you giggle. It was really easy to get him flustered.

You sat down at your table and started to make small talk with Tom.

"So Tom.... How've you been this past months. I know we really don't talk much... And that's kind of my fault to be honest. I don't know why I close everybody out of my life... Maybe I'm scared of something?"

Tom stop what he was doing. He turned his head around to look at you.

"I don't get why I'm so stubborn with everything. Even the people who want to help me out the most and care about me I always seem to shut them out... Is there something wrong with me?"

You look down at your hands. You didn't even realize you were venting until Tom placed a plate of food in front of you making you look up.

He pulled up a seat next to you and placed his hand on top of yours. His deep black void eyes stared into your E/C colored ones.

"Y/N, You were the smartest person during high school. Your top of the class, intelligent, gifted, not to mention you are very kind-hearted person."

You didn't say anything, for you had no words.

"I think I see your problem. You're always the type who wanted to get things done without help. Do you saw yourself as the person who helps people not the person others helped."

He kind of had a point. You like to help people, but yet you never asked help from others.

He then got a bit closer to you. Leaning himself forward.

"You know Y/N...I always looked up to you. You made me feel some type of way. Even when you're around me I can't control myself. It's like I have an urge to always be by your side."

He placed his hand on your cheek rubbing it softly.

"T-Tom?"

He leaned closer to your lips. You felt his breath near yours.

"Y/N... I...have feelings for you."

You felt your heartbeat fast as your eyes wide at his sudden words.

Then out of nowhere. He places lips gently on yours. His kiss was tender and passionate with a mixture of roughness.

How long has he wanted to do this?

The sudden rush of emotions filled your mind. Soon after you kissed him back.

You wrap your arms around his neck holding support as he placed now both of his hands on both sides of your cheek deepening the kiss.

GASP!

You and Tom both turned around when you both heard the sudden gasp.

There stood a very shock Edd, a confused Matt, and one pissed off Tord.

You not wanting to deal with the conversation that was about to happen, stood up.

"Whoa! Look at the time I'm going to be late for my first day at work! See you guys bye!!"

You ran past them and slammed the door on your way out.

"Sorry Tom.."

You fixed your outfit and made your way to your now new job.
______________
Ugh! That was so CRINGY!
(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻

But Hope you liked it!
╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Meme: