•Chapter 49•

(彡Y/N's POV彡)

I gulped as I looked at Tom and the two other monsters. "I don't want to hurt Tom...but at the same time I'm not trying to get crushed. I don't believe a damn word Tord says."

"TOM! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME! PLEASE FIGHT IT! OR ELSE IM GONNA HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS! AND WE DON'T WANT THAT!" I called out to him. Tord laughed at my weak attempt to try to break Tom out of mind control. "He can't hear you, my dear. So why don't we just get this over shall we? I don't like seeing you hurt...but at the same time it brings me thrill and excitement~"

I gave him a disgusted look. "And you wonder why you are still a virgin." Y/N commented on him making his face flush with embarrassment. "H-How- I- Erm... SHUT UP! FÅ HENNE!" He yelled at Tom and the other two. They started to charge at me with full speed.

The first monster was the same poor bio weapon that's skin was constantly melting off and was mixed with a cat/fish. It looks to be in pain, but also it held anger. Then it made me think.... "Wait a minute...Tom is human but can turn into a bio weapon.... Does that mean those two are-" Before I could finish my sentence in my head the cat fish monster swiped its claw at me barely missing my face. Thank goodness I backed up in time.

It roared at me as it kept trying to scratch me. The other bio weapon was a bit... different. It has the head of a bull as it's skin was a midnight black and its eyes and horns were crimson red. It had the body of a black bear, and bright glowing red quills on the back of it representing a porcupine. It was massive as well. Nearly Tom's height.

" If these buy a weapons are as I think they are... I want to try to damage them least as possible... But how will I do that if they're trying to kill me?"

As I was dodging their attacks left and right. I got a closer look at all of them and realize they all had different types of technology on them... For example Tom still had his visor on his face. That is the piece of mechanic that has him under mind control.... So if my assumption is correct... The other piece of technology on the other two is what's controlling them. If I can find a way to damage them, they will no longer be under Tord's control.

I look over my side and saw a pole with Tord's army logo on it. Without a minute to spare I run over to it, and tear it from the ground. Ripping off the flag and holding it like a bullfighter. The bull bio weapon eyes glowed red as it blew out steam from its nostrils and charged at me. I just so happened to be right in front of Tom, so I quickly moved to the other side as the bull bio weapon ran its horns right into Tom's visor. Making a loud crack and shatter sound. The thing that was controlling the bull bio weapon was located on its leg. I grabbed on to the Peace of technology and ripped it right off its leg.

Tom and the bull both started to static as bits of red spark electrified from their skin. Then few seconds later a huge cloud of smoke appeared from them....and it seemed my theory was correct.

Tom turn back to normal with a few minor injuries on his face. His visor once again broken as his screen was cracked. The bull bio weapon however.... Turned into a female. She wore the normal Red Army uniform, her hair was mid-length long as it was a light brown with bits of blue in it. She had icy blue eyes that kind of match with the highlights. She was bleeding from the head as she was on the ground with one knee. They both fell to the floor as they were knocked out cold... A few paramedics came in that were ordered from Tord.

I let out a sigh as I smiled looking at them.... My smile then dropped when I realized we were missing someone...or something. I slowly turned around and saw the cat fish monster growling and snarling at me. "Oh shit-" it then opened its mouth and tried to bite down on me, but I quickly backed away, and tried to turn the other direction....

Then I felt something sharp taken to my left leg tearing into my flesh. My eyes widen as I felt its mouth chomp down on my leg... I felt to the ground paralyzed as my eyes why didn't fear in my ears going numb and muting the whole world.

My vision started to go blurry as I looked down at my legs... All I could see was a big blurry puddle and what used to be my leg was now ripped off and in the monsters mouth.

I could hear muffled yelling as my eyes grew heavy. Last thing I saw was a familiar figure staring down at me as it had a twisted smirk on its face.

"....Let this be a lesson....to never go against me. You may be stronger than me...."

He lifted my head up with his robotic arm as he blew a cloud of smoke in my face. "But I'm always going to be smarter than you~"

He pressed his lips on mine cupping my face. Tilting his head deepening the kiss. "....I don't love you... But I know I'm obsessed with you.... So I'm never letting you go." He dropped my head back on the ground as he walked away and snapped his fingers ordering his soldiers to take me back to the ER. Vlahd walking up to me and carrying my body in his arms. Holding me like I was a child of his... His embrace was so warm... I felt so cold inside as I could feel the blood draining out of my body... It's so cold.

"Прости меня, мой ребенок..."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I- don't really have much to say...
┐( ∵ )┌

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

MEME: