•Chapter 8•

((×No One's POV×))

You walked up to the address that was said on the card.

"This must be the place...It smells like old people and weird antiques that could be possibly haunted....Welp time for work!"

You walked inside the place as a bell started to ring while walking through.

"Hello?...Old lady? " You called out.

Noises was heard in the back of the story. Then the old lady came into view.

"Ah! Hello dearie. Very nice to see you again. Here, I have your uniform ready for you. Once your done come to me so I can tell you your first task."

She handed you some clothes and pushed you into the restroom closing it.

She didn't even give you enough time to speak. Working? Already?

You just shrugged and thought it be best not the question.

You then started to get dressed in your uniform.

You have to be honest, It looked really good on you.

{Shout out to my friend for making this. You can choose which one you prefer. If you want you can change the look a bit.}

You walked out of the restroom, and made your way to the front.

The old lady then shoved a duster and a broom at you.

"You can get started by dusting off antiques, and sweeping the floors."

You were dumbfounded.

Cleaning duty. It was always cleaning duty.

You forced a smile as you took the equipment. Doing this so the old lady left to the back leaving you alone.

"Well.... Better than no job I guess...hehehe."

.

.

.
________________
((∆Recently with the crew. Tord's POV∆))

As Y/N hurried out the door and slammed it. I shot my gaze towards Tom, and started to march right up to him.

I grabbed them by the collar of his hoodie giving him a death stare.

"What the fuck was that!"

I growled at him as venom dripped from my words.

Tom just stared at me with a love sick impression.

He was smiling like a doofus and his cheeks were flushed red.

God this was just painful to look at. A smile does not suit this man.

Edd then came into view with a mild hurt expression on his face but covered it up with a force smile.

"W-well... It's Y/N's first day on the job...we shouldn't be fighting right now.."

Edd then placed a box, that was wrapped up in wrapping paper, and with a note on it.

Edd then proceeded to make his way to the door.

"Y/N never likes it when we fight."

And with that, he slowly closed the door as he walked out.

We all were not confused. Why was he so upset?

"This makes no sense." Said Matt.

"I know, I've never seen him this upset before-"

"What? No, I mean it makes no sense that she would kiss HIM instead of ME!"

Matt proclaimed as his voice had a hint of jealousy.

I looked at him with a 'Really?' expression.

I turn my direction back to Tom. He was still in a La La Land.

I growled and slammed my fist on the table. This catching everyone's attention.

I point my finger at Tom in a threatening way. "I know what you're up to Jehovah... Stay away from her. She's too good for you anyway."

And with that I left slamming the door as well.

"Fuck! He's gonna ruin my plan! Not to mention she now HAS a job!...GRRRR!...calm down Tord.

It's not entirely ruined yet.... Maybe I can lure her... Maybe corrupt her mind a bit. Just a bit of brainwashing.

Then she can only look up to me! I was always the one who looked up to her as she always protecting me... Now I shall be her protector.

When I rule the world....I want her to be by my side."
______________

OKAY! How was that? Good? Bad? Cringe?
(〒﹏〒)

Tell me what you think in the comments.
(☆▽☆)

And please feel free to DM me if you have any ideas for a next chapter. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Don't worry I don't bite everyone's welcome. (●♡∀♡)

Meme: