A/N

Okay okay! It seems a few people are kinda confused about the story. So- how about I just sum it down a bit so you guys can catch up a bit.

First things first...THIS STORY IS BASED OFF OF THE FAN COMIC! So if your confused about the whole setting, I do advise you to stop what you're doing and read the comic first. You don't have to read all of it, but just a bit to where you know what's going on.

Here is the link so you can read it: https://eddsworldtbatf.thecomicseries.com/

Second thing, a lot of people have asked me about the relationship between the boys and Y/N. Well, let me put it this way-...I am not good with romance, nor am I good with 'Happy Ending.' I tried to make Y/N the "Sexy Baddie That All The Boys Fall For But She Has The 'I Don't Need A Man In My Life' Vibe.".....Also yes she does dislike Tord...BUT FOR A REASON!...He destroyed her freaking house! Look I try to base it on reality...but maybe they might get their friendship back....maybe.

Thirdly, Here is a quick backstory with Vlahd and Y/N....Vlahd is like father figure to Y/N. Y/N had visited Russia to meet some family members. Vlahd was a close family friend, and let's just say Vlahd grew very fond over young Y/N, like she was one of his own. He is also the reason how she is good at combat skills. However, some 'Drama' came up and she had to leave out of Russia immediately. Never seeing each other again after that.

Oh! As for Y/N's NEW upgrade! Basically she's being transform into a bio weapon. Tord added an extra mixture into the chemicals that make her...well... Go psycho if you know what I mean. And! Here is what she looks like-

Phew! That's all for now! If you have any more questions you want to ask please feel free to comment or message me.
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Hope you have a good day/night!
( ╹▽╹ )