•Chapter 29•

((✯Authors POV✯))

Y/N kept running down the halls. She felt her stamina run down and she began to breathe hard.

"Fuck!...I need a place to hide-"

"HALLO!"

"AH! WHATTHEFUCK-" Y/N yelled as she fell down to the floor. She groaned in pain and looked up at the asshole who scared her.

It was the cute little German boy. He was really small, and had blonde hair, and big blue eyes.

"... Holy shit he's adorable."

The boy gasp and held out his hand. "Oh! I'm zorry! I didn't mean to scare vu."

He lifted her back up, for someone who's really small. He's incredibly strong.

"Oh- uhhh...it's okay. It was just accident." Y/N reply to him scratching the back of her neck.

The little man took a step closer to Y/N. Like he was trying to figure out something.

His eyes widen as we slammed his fist on his palm. "Oh! I know vu! Your zee bretty girl Mr Red Leater is koing to marry. He told Hefferyone in zee paze to look for vu."

"Wow, I can not understand a word he is saying. Well, barely at least. I did understand that he wants to marry me, and has his whole base looking for me."

.

.

.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Y/N yelled out in a panic. She was not going to marry that asshole, but she can worry about that later. Right now, the whole base is looking for her.

"Vell, I'm zubozed to take vu to him, zo....Come on!" He smiled innocently. How could someone so adorable work for a dickhead like HIM.

But of course, he still needed to turn her in...until Y/N got an idea.

"Hey...You know. Sense I'm going to be marrying....you- know-who. I wanted to give him a wedding gift." Y/N lied crouching down to the blonde man's level.

His eyes sparkled as his smile widen. "Ooooh! Ein vedting gift?! "

"Yes, a wedding gift...that is in...the- uhhh SCIENCE LAB! Yes, Science Lab, but it seems I have forgotten where it's at. Can you show me please. I don't want my... Future Husband to be upset." She lied with a fake smile, nearly gagging from calling Tord her 'Future Husband.'

He grab her hand with his tiny one and started to lead her down the hall. "Follow me! I'll take vu right to it!" He said in a cheerful tone.

Y/N evilly smirked as she followed the little German boy.

She just needed to get to the Science Lab, fine some type of antidote, get the fuck out of here before some other weird shit happens.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

((★☆Y/N's POV☆★))

"Ve are almost zere! Schall I zing ein zong to bast time!" The German boy asked.

I was tired...REALLY tired. I need sleep, but if I ever want to escape from here. I have to keep going.

....And if he dares to sing ONE FUCKING SONG I'm burning the whole fucking place down.

"Um no than-" I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked up at a sign that was one the wall.

Science Lab this way →

I smiled "Hey um...I have to REALLY use the restroom, so uhhh- Stay RIGHT HERE and I'll be right back." I lied once again to the adorable yet annoying man.