•Chapter 43•

(Y/N's POV)

Matt hugged me in fear as the bioweapons came closer to us. "Um...Heal?.." I let out an pathetic attempt to calm the beasts...which failed miserably.

"GRRRRARF ARF ARF!" It barked at us viciously as one of the heads came closer to us ready to bite.

I started to look around for something I can use to defend us...but the closest thing I could find was a huge metal pole that was broken off of something.

I quickly grabbed it with ease, and right before the bioweapons could bite down on us. I swung the metal pole like a bat at the creature. Letting out a loud crack through out the amusement park. It nearly almost broke off it's armor.

The beast let out a painful roar as I dropped the metal pole, and took Matt's hand as I ran. But not before the monster started to chase after us.

"I JUST WANTED TO FIX MY FACE!" Matt yelled out in terror.

[Here is what the Bioweapons look like...btw they are Vlahd's dogs that Tord turned into Bioweapons]

btw they are Vlahd's dogs that Tord turned into Bioweapons]

The bioweapons were now gaining on us. I felt my heart started to ache...my vision started to go fuzzy...then... everything went black in my mind.

(☠Authors POV☠)

Matt looked over at Y/N as they were still running.. he notice her eyes started to glow a bright yellow. He turned over at the bioweapons who were now inches away from them.

Just before Matt thought it was the end for the...Y/N picked up Matt in her arms, carrying him bridal style, as her speed cranked up a bit. Her now looking like a blur to the bioweapons.

Matt was in shock of how fast she was running. She was basically running in a inhuman speed.

Y/N takes them nearly a few feet away from the ferris wheel. Her eyes started to change back into their normal E/C ones. She put down Matt as she nearly fell to her knees. Matt quickly catching her.

"Y/N...That was so cool! How did you do that!" Matt yelled out with stars in his eyes.

Y/N's body ache and her head pounded. She couldn't think straight at all.

Matt looked back and saw the monster was still right behind them. "Um you can tell me later!"

He puts her in one of the Ferris wheel seats as he quickly runs to turn on the ferris wheel, then comes running straight back closing the door.

All in a matter of seconds before the bioweapons came closer. The ferris wheel started to move up making them both further away from the monster.

Matt stuck how tongue at them in a taunting manner. He looked back at Y/N who looked to be in pain. "Y/N?..."

Y/N opened one of her eyes to look at Matt. "I'm fine..." She said looking away while holding her head.

She was still getting use of her now not being...human. Sure it was cool...but it's like her body is still not use to the sudden change.