•Chapter 53•

(Y/N's POV)

Tord leads me into his office and close the door... locking it slowly.... Deja Vu is hitting me hard.

"So..." I jump on top of his desk and sit on top looking at him. "What is so damn important that you need to get me away from work." I said as I started to look at some of his paper files.

"...Y/N... I hate fighting with you. I really do...but why don't you just be with me. I promise I can change! You can have all the riches in the world!" 

He explained getting close to me. "If this is your way of trying to still convince me to marry you. It's not working." I said messing with the name plate on his desk.

Tord walked closer to me and took it out of my hands and held them in his. I looked at him in confusion... Until he dropped to his knees still holding onto my hands. "What the fuck?" He kept his head hung low.

"Y/N, L/N. We have known each other ever sense High School. You are better than all of us... You are two good for any of us! Please. Gift deg med meg. Gift deg med meg. Gift deg med meg. Gift deg med meg. Gift deg med meg. Gift deg med meg." He said over and over again. I looked down at him... So much pity I felt for such a pathetic man.

I mean what else should I do... Until I remembered something. I would have access to all the security and technology in the base. I licked my lips smirking. "What happened to this 'Big tough guy' act? ~" I said lifting up his chin. His gray eyes looked into mines as he looked like a puppy begging to his owner. 

"I j-just w-wanted y-you to-" I press a finger to his mouth. "Hushhh shh shh, you really are obsessed with me aren't Tordy~" I said in a suductive teasing tone. He didn't say anything but shamfully nodded his head.

"And you would do anything for me right~?" I brought my face closer to his. His face reddens as he held a weak smiling. Nodding they the thirsty pathetic thing he was. I mean... I'm not being mean. He has done WAY worse in his time. 

"Fine... I'll marry you on ONE condition." I stand up off the desk as Tord holds onto my legs. Hunger and anticipation was shown on his face. "Anything... I will do anything for you." His face got closer and closer.

Y/N chuckled. "Good... Because." I shove him down as I press my boot onto his chess keeping him down. "I want to be the new ruler of your so-called Army. I want half of the control and I want them under my command." My E/C eyes looked into his now shocked gray eyes. 

"What?!"

❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~

Ima be honest. 

I'm going to cry in like two seconds.

THE WHOLE THING DELETED AND I UGHHHHH!

Also, I'm using my new computer.

BUT MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS YA FLITHY ANIMALS!

AND A HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAPPY HANAKA! HAPPY KAWNZA! HAPPY WHATEVER!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Meme: