•Chapter 37•

(Okay before this Chapter starts I want to point out a few things that is gonna be happening in the future. First, I know some people simp for Edd....A LOT! and I know he hasn't been in the chapter as much and I want to change that. Another thing, my friend told me that Y/N didn't always have to be on screen...so I'm going to go with her idea in the next chapter. That's all for now... Enjoy this chapter. )

(✧Author's POV✧)

"Hey! HE got a hat!" Matt yelled defending himself when Tord was giving him a weird glare when he turned the brochure into a hat.

Tord's veins started to pop out with anger. Clearly getting irritated with Matt's childish behavior.

Y/N standing there watching all of this go down with a bored expression. "I just wanna go back to my apartment and sleep..."

A soldier came up behind Tord with a small little box in his hand. Tord forced a smile and side hugged Matt.

"You know, Matt, I've got just the thing to go along with your hat." He said with insanity in his eyes due to him loosing patience.

"You got me a present?" Matt asked with a happy grin on his face. "Sure, Matt-"

Before Tord could finish, Matt had snatched the little box out of the soldiers hand. "Gimme!"

"A welcoming present, if you will." Tord implied with his signature devilish smirk. Matt ripping up the wrapping paper like there's no tomorrow just to see what was in side.

Y/N her self was curious too...but her main concern was how cold it was in the base...and how Tord had the audacity to make her wear a very revealing outfit.

Matt opened up the box and took a look inside. "Nothing to fancy." Tord said as Matt took out what was in the box. "An... Eyepatch?" He questioned looking at it.

Dick walked up to Y/N and Vlahd in the background. He hugged her as he looked at her with his bright baby blue eyes. Y/N smiled at him wishing she could pat his head...but due to the cuffs- She was stuck not being able to touch his floofy hair . "Note to self.... kidnap him when you find away out of here."

"Do you like it? Now, how did it go again?" Tord said as he reached for something into his uniform, pulling out a cigar. "At least wear an eyepatch. Eyepatches make everyone sexy." He said taking the words from Matt a couple panels ago.

He inhaled the intoxicating fumes of his cigar. Then bringing his face closer to Matt's, showing his horrid scars on the left side of his face.

"Or at least it would distract us from your HORRID FACE." Tord said once again. Matt looking down at Tord's hand on his shoulder. Then removing it with a disgusted look as he replied with "I don't like this gift, Terry."

Y/N now couldn't help but laugh. Vlahd looking at her with a disapproved look. "Oh, go suck a dick Val. That was funny." Y/N insulted him. Vlahd, who did not like that response, got closer to her face and let out a scary growl, that scared the shit out of her. "Jesus Christ you are scary... seriously what the hell were you taught at a young age? 'How the scary the shit out of people for dummies'?"

((If you remember these books...you are a legend.))

Tord grabbed Matt by his hood and held up three fingers.

"Uh oh...looks like someone lost their happy spirit." Y/N mumbled to herself as Dick was still hugging her and Vlahd was now right behind her still glaring at her soul...Yeah she is definitely not sleeping tonight.

"Tell you what, Matt. You have three outcomes if you continue to defy me." He said in his now serious tone of voice.

"ONE: I'll put you in a visor and rip away ANY individuality you have. "