•Chapter 18•

((Okay so, I wanted to make a little wholesome chapter before we get into the.... More mature side of this book. You should already know what I'm talking about if you have seen the TBATF comic. Another thing I wanted to talk about, I have red the comic but that was a while back, and I don't remember as much as I used to. So I'm going to just do my own thing. I won't change a whole lot of things but I probably won't include most things in the comic. I'll try to stay on point as much as I can. By the way I just want to say thank you all so much for 104 votes. So take this as a thank you (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.))

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

(((•◍Authors POV◍•))

Y/n, Tom, Edd, and Matt were behind Edd's house setting up everything for the shooting stars.

"Hey Edd! Where are the marshmallows? Also I need the matches."

You called out trying to get everything ready before they start.

"The marshmallows are in the kitchen cabinet, and Tom can get the matches. Remember last time we allowed you to start the fire?"

Edd said giving you a glare of untrust.

You raise your hands in defense.

"How was I supposed to know you weren't supposed to pour the whole bottle of gasoline in it."

Edd face palmed himself as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Just get the marshmallows...Matt go with her and get the graham crackers as well."

You and Matt walked back inside the house and into the kitchen.

"Mmmh...they have to be here somewhere."

"Hey...Y/N?"

You made a noise letting him know you were listening as you were still looking for the marshmallows.

"....Am I manly?"

This caught your attention. That was random. Why would he just randomly bring that up just now?

"What do you mean?"

You asked turning your gaze towards him.

"You hang out with Tom and Edd a lot more than me... Am I not... strong or manly enough for you? I mean I know I'm handsome and amazing and all!..but... Am I those things towards you?"

You felt guilt weighing on your shoulders. He was right, You have been spending more time with Tom and Edd completely forgetting all about the strawberry blonde hair boy.

He clenched his fist as he looked down at the ground.

"I can be manly if I want to! And strong and whatever you want me to be!... Just please don't stop being my friend... please."

Now you really feel guilty. God you feel like a complete asshole.

You saw tears coming out from his eyes and onto the floor.

You wrapped your arms around him bringing him into your embrace.

"Matt... I'm so sorry I haven't been paying any attention to you. But you shouldn't change yourself for me or anyone. Because I love you for being you. You are handsome and amazing... And if anything you are manly. Real men aren't afraid to show their emotions and are kind hearted people. That is a real man."