•Chapter 55•

(Don't mind the picture I just thought it was freaking funny.)

(⚠️ Mention of blood, guns, death, and other triggers.)

((✧Y/N's POV✧))

".. Why is this dress so goddamn tight?!" The women complained looking at the dress she was wearing. Marriage was the LAST thing to ever cross her mind.

.... good thing this isn't for real though. This all apart of the plan. The third floor right when it hits the perfect time. This place will be the new purgatory.

Please, how COULD I forgive him. Maybe in a different timeline but sure as hell not this one.

I heard a knock at the door. Please don't let it be Tord.

"It's open!" I yelled out fixing the tight ass dress. I looked in the mirror reflection and saw the door open and I saw Paul walking in. He had a black tuxedo with a salmon tie. And with a peony flower on the right side of his chest.

He walked in and closes the door. I turn around to face him. "... alright what is it?" I said crossing my arms. I wasn't necessarily "Mad" at him. But I was disappointed...well now I'm mad for using that word.

Paul adjusted his tie as a few sweat droplets run down the side of his face. "Ehm...I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Look if I were to known this would ha-"

Before he could finish I put on a smile and laugh. "Oh Paul. I'm not mad at you. I am actually happy." I lied obviously. Paul giving me a confused look.

"But I thought you hated-" "I did... But now I see he did all those things for a reason. He loves me... And I now love him back." If I could vomit in my thoughts. I would done so right not. This is so fucking cringe.

"Wow... Stockholm Syndrom got you good huh?... Well I'm glad your happy at least. I know we haven't talked so much but... I'm glad to see you doing good." He smiles at her.

While my smile faded. I had no choice but to lie. Even if I could trust him it would be to risky. Besides Tord has fucking cameras everywhere. I ain't risking shit.

"Well. I'll see you at the altar... You look beautiful by the way." And with that he leaves out closing the door. Leaving me alone... Again.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

((★Matt's POV★))

I was walking down the hallways. "I hate it when she treats us like kids! We aren't kids! I'll show her!...but how do I prove that?...Huh?" I looked over and saw a sign.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.

𝐌𝐑 & 𝐌𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑.

My eyes widen as I read the picture. Underneath the words it showed a anime version of them as Y/N was incredibly small and looked NOTHING like her, and Turtle who was way taller, had muscles on him, and his face looked normal.

"Wow...they took catfishing to a whole other level. I mean come on... THOSE AREN'T EVEN HER BREAST SIZE! They aren't even that big/small!" I said raising my arms up in disbelief.

I felt my face turn red. "She would never marry that fiend! Not after what he did to us! After what he did to ME! I WON'T ALLOW!"