•Chapter 36•

[✩ Y/N's POV ✩]

Me and Matt both stared at Tom with confusion. "The fuck did he just say?" Tom's eyewear started to glitch again and his eyes turn back to green. Matt looked at him with a worried expression.

"Uh...what the hell did I just say?" Tom asked just as confused as we are. Tord came over and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Quite simple, that eyewear you currently have on is one of my second prototype visors. They're meant for our more feral bioweapons, but seeing your current-"

"In English, please? I can't understand your Swedish accent." Tom said in a monotone voice.

Me and Matt started to giggle at his words. While Tord on the other hand- took that very offensive.

"I'M NOT SWEDISH, YOU DIMWIT-"

"Nope. Still sounds Swedish." Tom grinned knowing for a fact he knows Tord's Norwegian.

Tord grab the hold of his uniform and took a deep breath in and out. "Okay, okay. I'm on a beach... There's water splashing...I hear a seagull..." Tom rolled his eyes at this.

"Anger issues~" I said in a singing tone as I looked the other direction. Vlahd giving me a disapprove look. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Tord's face went back to his sinister grin as he bring his finger close to his robotic arm again. "How about a DEMONSTRATION?" Me and Tom both gulped. This can't be good-

He pressed the button and once again Tom's robotic eyes go red. "Uh...Tord what are you-"

"But wait! There's more!" Tord said as he slid his finger up on the little screen on his arm.

My eyes widen

My eyes widen. Tord holding on to my arm tight as his smile grew. Then huge purple smoke erupted from Tom....me and Matt looked in horror.

It was still Tom, only this time his monster version got an upgrade. "AH! HE'S A MONSTER!" Matt yelled out in pure terror.

I looked over at Tord with anger. "What the hell did you do to him!" I yelled at him. God, If I didn't have these cuffs on I would of ripped of his robotic arm and slapped him with it.

"Oh, so you have no idea either? What fun! And to answer your question Y/N-....I MADE HIM MY GREATEST WEAPON."

Matt held onto me as he hugged me from behind. Clearly still being terrified of Tom's form. He must not have seen when Tom transform and protect him and me.