•Chapter 40•

(Holy toaster waffles! We are at our 40ths Chapter?! It feels like just yesterday I made this Story...Well anyways. On to the EDD-isode.)

(✧Y/N's POV✧)

Me and Matt walk down the hallway. The only colors showing were black and red...God, and I thought his emo phase was bad.

"Pff. No way am I cleaning up that mess. I didn't get forcefully drafted just to clean. No, thank you." Matt complained as he crossed his arms looking straight ahead.

I was right behind him looking around our surroundings...until a Masked soldier came up behind me getting ready to attack me and Matt.

Waisting no time, I swung my cuffed up arms and hands, and hit the soldier in his face. Well, mask.

His face cracked and started to glitch causing my cuffs to electrocate. Causing it to kinda burn me.

Then, the cuffs made a beeping sound right before they opened up and dropped on the floor next to the now unconscious soldier.

"Heh..hahaha! Yes! Hey Matt look! I got them-...Matt?" I looked back over to where Matt was...but he was no longer there.

"UGH! Matt! Where are you?!" I ran down the halls calling his name.

I turned the corner and saw him trying to open up a door with a keypad. "Uh...Matt? What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"Trying to see which one of these doors it opens too..." He placed the keypad on the scan...

"Access denied."

Matt let out a frustrated sigh. "Well, it HAS to go to at least ONE of these doors." He proclaimed as we went to each different door trying to unlocking it. Which it always respond with the same "Access Denied."

"ARGH THIS IS RED-ICULOUS! WHERE-" Before she said anything else I covered his mouth with my hand shushing him. "Do you here that?"

"You know Edd...Things were going really well at my Wedding preparation and Gala before I was rudely interrupted." We heard a voice coming from a door that was at the end of the hallway...with a red cape sticking out from the door.

"Is that?...Tord?" I questioned walking up a bit closer to the door with Matt.

"I was going to pick Y/N the most beautiful dress for the Wedding, I was about to bend the great world leaders to my will. You know, progress." He said which made me cringe.

"Like hell you will! You have the WORSE taste in fashion. No thank you!...I can't believe he still wants to marry me ever sense we were young...if only he hadn't done all that BS. Maybe, I would have feelings for him?...Nah he's to much of a hoe for me. I mean I am one to, but people love me."

Matt got closer to the door. Peaking through with his robot eye..that ended up zooming into the room. "Holy shit that is cool." I whispered.

"But I guess we can play YOUR game for a bit....JUST LIKE OLD TIMES?"

I looked through the peep of the door with Matt. Seeing Tord facing his screen talking to Edd...It looks like he was at the... Amusement park?

"So that's where Edd is! I'll just head to the amusement park!" Matt said grinning. "But with that camera on your face, you'll surly get caught." I told him pulling him back from the door.

"...Unless~" Matt said as I was sure a light bulb appeared over his head. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the eyepatch Tord gave him. Smiling mischievously, he put it over his eye and snapped at me.