•Chapter 38•

(☢Edd's POV☢)

I look into my cola can realizing it was now empty. I let out a sigh as I tossed it behind me.

"Mrow~"

I jumped from the unexpected sound behind me. I turned over and saw my cat Ringo on the fence just sitting there.

"Ringo!" I said in shock. Her expression then changed to a grumpy one as her claws stuck out.

"Oh...I forgot to change your litter box didn't I?" I said to her which she replied with a small growl.

(Tell me if you remember why he has to change her litter box 🤣)

Ringo then jumped onto my shoulder and wrapped her body around my neck. Purring on my face in a friendly manner. "I miss ya too, buddy..."

I let out a sigh and looked at my once beloved city. "Who would have thought things would led up to this, huh, Ringo?"

[FLAAAASHBAAACK]
(Here's a heads up, Y/N was in kindergarten with them, but when when middle school came she had to move to Russia. Then during Freshman year she came back to London.)

(♕Still Edd's POV♕)

Me, Tord and Y/N were laying on the floor coloring. I was drawing me as a super hero in all green, Tord was making a robot in all Red, and Y/N was making a... drawing of herself next to the school that was on fire.

I watched her draw as she had a lollipop in her mouth concentrating on her art work. She was so adorable...but she scares me sometimes-

"Say Guys," Tord said breaking the silence between them. "Huh?" I asked as Y/N responded with a noise, but not looking up from her work.

"When we grow up, we should take over the world." Tord said which made Y/N look up from her work. She gave him a confused look as she took her lollipop from her mouth. "Take over the world?" She questioned.

"Yeah! We should! With BACON!" I yelled out with enthusiasm. "Yeah! It'll be great! And the people will do anything we-"

"We can take all the bacon in the entire world, and put it all in our house- no, our castle!" I said now coloring on Tord's art work.

(Small time Skip because I'm to lazy to write this part.)

"MAKTESLØS! HAHAHAHAHA!" Tord yelled out shoving his fist up in the air. Making everyone in the room look at him.

Me and Y/N looked at him weird. Not having a clue on what he just said. Y/N shrugged and went back to drawling.

"Uh...m-mehk...mawk-tiss...lisp? What does that mean?" I asked him confused.

"Uhhh. Maktesløs? It's uhh..."

"Does it mean hungry?"

"No...um."

"Confused?"

"Nuh-uh"

"Weak?"

"No, close, though."

"Powerless?"

"Ah, that's it! That's the one!... POWERLESS.."

[End of FLASHBACK]