•Chapter 34•

【✩𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕✩】

Y/N, Matt, and Tord we're walking down the halls of the base. Y/N having to be close to Tord for, many various reasons.

Matt on the other hand stood behind them reading out loud Tord's 'Brochure' of the place as he kept talking Tord's ear off, clearly annoying him.

"OOH! VISOR CRAFTING! THAT SOUNDS FUN!" Matt said enthusiastically. Y/N snickered to herself, seeing how Tord was already getting tired of his nonsense.

"No." Tord replied as he kept on walking. "Ooh! Time Travel Science Lab! Can we go in that one?" He asked again. "NO." Tord said harshly.

"Jeez, no need to be an asshole. He's just asking ya prick." Y/N told off Tord who just glared at her.

"GASP! YOU DO HAVE THE SAUCY KEVIN ROOM!??" Matt yelled out in glee. Leaving me and Tord confused.

"A fucking what?" I looked over at Tord. Matt grabbed Tord's long red cape and tugged on it, like a child trying to get their mother's attention.

"Please, please, please, can we go there? Oh, pleeeease. Pleaaaaaase! Pleaaaase!" Matt begged over and over again.

"WHAT? Let me see that." He snatched the brochure out of Matt's hand to read it.

He then started to talk to himself about how he always has to sign papers. Y/N just gave him the 'Really Bitch' face.

Y/N then turned her direction to Matt who had a somewhat fearful look on his face. "Uh- ya know what I don't even want to know what you saw."

They kept walking down the hall. Tord was still complaining the whole time, and Y/N was now getting annoyed. "Tord, It's been like 20 minutes man! Can you stop your bitching!"

Matt chuckled when Y/N yelled at Tord, like a sibling laughing at another sibling for getting yelled at by their mom.

Before Tord could say anything. A little robot came down to him. "Ah! Jorg!" Tord said in a happy tone. "B.W.E.E.P - B.O.O.P"
The tiny robot said to him. "Excellent!" Tord replied as if he understood what the robot had said.

((This is what Jorg looks like if you haven't read the comic.))

The little robot then looked over at Y/N

The little robot then looked over at Y/N. It's little robotic eye smiled as a flew over to her, and landed on her shoulder.

Y/N just looked at it. Kind of unsure of what to do. It was adorable yes, but Tord made it so she didn't really trust it.

"Change of plans you two, we're heading to the Bioweapons Room. Jorg here says they're ready for us." He smiled with relaxed eyes.

"All it did was beep at you!" Matt said confused at the fact he understood the robot.