•Chapter 50•

(✧Y/N's POV✧)

Beep....

Beep....

Beep...

Beep..

My eyes shot open as I lifted my body up sitting up. I started to heavy breathing as I looked around. I was back at the ER. I looked to my left and saw a huge screen that held my information....God that was a hideous photo of me. It reminds me of picture day in Junior year-....WAIT THAT IS FROM JUNIOR YEAR!

"Tord you bastard...." I mumbled weakly. I then felt someone's hand on mine catching me off guard. I turned around and saw that Vlahd was sitting in a chair next to me. He looked down not making eye contact. "Vlahd? Are you-"

"I failed..."

He spoke English. I knew he understood it, but I never once heard him speak it. "What do you mean?" I asked him. He took his only hand and held my hand together as he rested his forehead on them. "I failed to protect you....just like I did to her..."

My heart stopped. The memories filled my head as I remembered. I lowered my head down. I completely forgot about his daughter and what happened to her...I guess that's why he treats me like one of his.

A single tear dropped from his cheek as he kept his eyes down. "....I did not vanted this to happen....HE is right...I am better off vith nothing." His voice stayed the same pitch...but I could tell he was in pain.

Before he could say anything else. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight. I couldn't take it anymore and cried into his shoulder. "It was never your fault! None of this is anyone's fault!...All because that greedy asshole only relies on power!....I'm tired...and I want to go home...I miss my family...my friends...but I miss you the most!... Everyone is relying on me to fix this...but I'm to weak." Tears roll down my face as I sobbed.

"I try to act like this cool and badass person that everyone likes, but I'm not that person!...I'm a failure." My crying died down as I wiped my eyes. "....I'm not the Y/N everyone wishes I was...I'm not strong... I'm-"

"ДОСТАТОЧНО!"

I stopped talking as he pushed me off and held my shoulders tight looking me in the eyes. "There is nothing wrong with being weak. You should not worry about Stronger or Weaker. I see the way you treat and help out your comrades. That is true strength."

And in that moment he smiled at me with soft eyes. Placing a hand on my head. I wipe the tears off my face, and smiled back at him. I hugged him one more time. "Thanks Papa..." I froze at my sentence just realizing what I said. And unexpectedly he responded with a soft chuckle and said. "я люблю тебя моя дочь..."

Those words made me smile wide. I couldn't be anymore happier. We pulled away as I stretched my arms up. "So, what happened? I mean I know what happened, but like anything I need to know?" I asked him fixing up my hospital gown. He didn't speak as his eyes held horror. I looked at him confused until he pointed down at my legs that were covered up by the blanket.

I slowly pulled off the covers and gasped at what I was seeing. My left leg was still intact....my my right leg was completely gone all the way up to the thigh. Replacing it was a red and black robotic leg that glowed a purple hue. Kind of resembling Tord's robotic arm. I was in shock. I turned to Vlahd with a confused and scared look. The only words I could manage to say were "How?..!.."

Before he could say anything the ER doors opened up. Revealing a out of breath and sweaty Matt. "Y/N!!!" He ran over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. I groan in pain as I patted his head. "I...missed ..you too, Matt." I said from Matt's strong embrace. He finally pulled away and shaked my shoulders. "PALE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED!" Matt yelled as tears dropped from his eyes. "Um, I think you mean Paul- But I'm fine....well besides that." I pointed down at my robotic leg. Matt gasp as he looked at it and started to poke it. "*GASP* Cyborg Twins!" He said holding my hand as his eyes sparkled. I chuckled as I tried to get up, but Vlahd stopped me from doing so.

"Let me help you." I took my arm and wrapped it around his neck as he bend down to my height to help me stand. "I don't get it...I thought that weird chemical stuff Tord put in me was supposed to make me regenerate or something? How come I like hasn't grown back yet?" I asked as Matt was helping me stand on the other side of me.

"Chemical mutation malfunction." Was what Vlahd said. "Malfunction? Elaborate on that please." He let out a sigh and help me start to walk. "As the chemicals started to take effect on your DNA... A malfunction happened. Your white blood cells saw the chemical as a threat, and thought it was bacteria. Therefore killing half of the chemical process making you now able to regenerate, but only on the upper half of your body. You still have your speed and strength...but there is a limit due to you only now have half of the remaining chemicals still in your body."

Wow, that was a lot of words to process. Once I finally got the hang of standing and walking on this new leg. I looked at the two males. "What now?.." I asked sadly. My place to finger under his chin thinking for a moment... before speaking. "Oh! I forgot to tell you! Edd is in the building!" Matt yelled out. Catching me and Vlahd off guard. "T-thats impossible! How did he manage-?"

"He knocked out a solider with his lucky Cola can took his outfit, and disguised as the soldier giving him away to enter the building." Matt said quickly shrugging your shoulders. "That!...is actually smart. I keep forgetting how dumb this place is."

"He's waiting in my room! I made sure to sneak him in there so no one can see him. Come on!" Matt said as he grab my arm, but I didn't move. "Vlahd are you coming?"

Vlahd shook his head looking down. "Я не могу. Someone has to make sure he doesn't find out. Take this Edd and get your friends out of here..."

I let go of Matt's hands as I grab his. "No! Please come with us! He will probably kill you if he found out you let us escape! Please!" I begged him. He looked up at me with his icy blue eyes. (In this he has blue eyes... because I said so.)

"Vlahd I am NOT leaving you! That is final!" I yelled at me with rage and sadness. He sighed and place his hand on my shoulder. "ты убедил меня...I will come."

I hugged him but not to tight as his side was still bandaged up. "Matt, take us to Edd." I said looking at him holding Vlahd's hand.

"Wooo hooo! The gang is back and ready to kick Tortilla's butt!"

"...It's Tord, Matt."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~
AHHH! I hate being sick.
(╥﹏╥)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also no I did not made up that part that Vlahd had daughter. He actually does but I don't know the name. I know I said I wasn't going to take anything from the comic anymore. Which I am! I'm just going to take a few things off just so I have a better understanding of the characters background.
(;ŏ﹏ŏ)

Anyways, please leave a comment and vote. I love you all! Andrew Tates is a bitch and Daz Black is gonna tear his ass up.
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

MEME: