•Chapter 41•

(What's this? Two chapters posted on the same day? Yo' girls on a roll. Also this song fits Y/N perfectly... also don't judge me. I'm into classic rock music. Blondie is one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy ♥ also...I'm saying also to much- but should I do one of those things Authors do? Where like they awnser questions about their selves? Or would I be a narcissist for doing in that?)

(♬♪Y/N's POV♪♬)

The giant claws make their way towards us. Me and Matt bolted away quickly before they could get us... Making Matt leave his ribs wear the claws could get them....Maybe they were just hungry?

But I was to busy to care. Right now I'm having a screaming session with Matt because those things are scary as hell.

(I'm not the best at describing, so here's just a picture of what they look like.)

We both go down the right tunnel screaming for dear life

We both go down the right tunnel screaming for dear life....then we ended up back outside...AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK!

"You know what...I need to stop questioning shit. I never get an answer anyway." I said as I look around this place.

Matt looks around with me and sneers in disguise. "Ugh! What a dump! I should complain to the manager!" Said Matt... clearly not seeing the sign behind him.

 clearly not seeing the sign behind him

Damn...I was gone for a few months and these guys already manage to become managers of an amusement park? You know what doesn't matter.

I catch up to Matt as he looked around for Edd...on Tord's screen it showed he was here...maybe he's hiding.

"EDD! Edd! Are you here?!" I called out as we still seen no sign of him. "More importantly do you still have that Time Machine ™ you took?" Matt yelled out.

I nudge him in the gut. "Ouch! What? If I had that time machine. I can go back in time, become king, and everything will be great again." He said.

"Yeah, nothing what you just said sound great. Also wouldn't that like fuck up the time space continuum or some Orthodox shit like that? " I asked.

"Don't be stupid Y/N. That only stuff happens in the movies." He said to me booping my nose like I'm some kid.

As we kept walking, we heard some rattling sounds coming from the bottles in ring toss. We both looks at each other wondering who's going to go up and checking it first. "You do it."

"You heard it first! You do it"

"Your the man!"

Then Matt suddenly had longer hair and nails while striking a pose. "Since when?"

I gave him a confused look. "How the he-...you know what nevermind...scared ass." I walked over to the bottles and started to move them around to find the cause of the noise.

"Ugh, there's nothing even in he- AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled out as Jorg popped up with his signature "Bweep Boop."

"Jesus H Fuck! God that robot is gonna be the death of me..." Matt peeked behind me as he started to laugh at my reaction.

Then Jorg looked at Matt and flashed his camera at Matt causing him to yell out in pain. "GAH! Stupid Jorg with his stupid flash and his stupid incriminating photos! Why don't you fly back to Red Leader with those and BUZZ off." Matt yelled out.

My heart sank when I realized....oh no...Matt is a dead man...and if he hears I'm out here-

"Uhh Matt." I said as Jorg started to fly away. "Yeah! Good riddance!" He said with a successful smirk... But his smirk soon turned into a frown when it hit him.

"Wait...OH NO!" Me and Matt started to chase after the little robot calling it's name. "JORG! HERE BOY..er..GIRL?! SIT.STAY?...uh..PLAYDEAD?"

Jorg was now over at the throw game. (Idk what it's called, you throw baseballs at the bottles... Look I'm not that old okay!)

Me and Matt picked up some base balls and started to throw them at Jorg, hopefully to hit him before he told Tord.

Matt threw a Baseball that missed Jorg by an inch...and instead it hit the zombie in the eye. Making it stick in it's eye socket.

This making Jorg laugh, caught him defenseless. Letting me get a chance to throw another ball hitting him. I ran over to him and tackled him down. "Gotcha!.. *phew* this is exactly why I don't want kids."

I stood back up and Matt came up to me. Pointing at Jorg taunting him. "HAH! Who's the superior now!"

"Vlahd.."

Me and Matt both jumped at hearing that sudden voice. We both slowly slid back hiding against the of the amusement park gaming tables.

"Subdue Project Titan and capture Edd."

Me and moved turned over to peak at what was going on. There behind us was.. apparently Vlahd and three other bioweapons, and who I was already assuming was Tord he was talking too.

"I'm sick of your dawdling. You must NOT let Edd escape at all cost....are you even listening to me?"

Vlahd started to walk away. Leaving me and Matt safe. We both let out an relaxed sigh...until Jorg started to make loud beeping sounds...Which caught the attention of the three bioweapons.

"Ahh fuck fuck fuck! Turn him off!" I whispered/yell at him.

"I don't know how!" He whispers/yelled back at him.

"....Ah shit...here we go again."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I-.... don't really have much to say today.

Just um...have a great day. Don't do drugs...unless it's weed. Weed is good for you.

Did you know if dirty talk turns you on, your genitals are voice activated? Now you do.

Have a great day/night.

MEME: