•Chapter 24•

((言With the EW Crew言))

Paul and Patryck walked down the hallway taking the trio to the Tortured Room.

The hallway was covered top to bottom of different pictures of Tord.

Paul was trying to light a cigarette while Patryck was wiping off nasty body fluids off of his face.

Tom was still badly beaten up from but somehow he still remain conscious.

His mind was more set on Y/N. They need to find a way to get out of this situation and find her.

Edd looked up at the many many pictures that were on the walls. He look down on the ground.

"It sure looks like you had a lot of adventures while you were away...." Edd stated sadly.

Matt just kept staring at Tom with a confused expression then asked.

"What happened to you?" He asked him as Tom twirled his head around and gave him a glare. Which he responded with a shrug stating he really had no clue.

Then the three boys came up to a big picture of Tord.

((Illustration does not belong to me. It belongs to the original creators of Eddsworld TBATF. They are super talented, and I advise you to please read their comic.))

They just stood there viewing the picture. Edd's and Matt's eyes widen as Tom just gave an confused look.

"Whoa....This is a pretty big TORD-tress he has here, isn't it?" Edd said making a pun.

Matt smiling and Tom making a resting bitch face.

"Yeah! I TORD-ally don't understand how he managed it!" Matt joined in as Tom felt like he was losing every brain cell in his mind.

"Maybe he got it through...exTORD-tion?" Edd made another pun as Matt try to hold in a laugh.

"GAH! CAN WE GET TO THE TORTURE ROOM ALREADY?"

Tom yelled out finally snapped after all the ridiculous puns his two friends made.

They glance at each other and smirked and look back at Tom.

"Don't you mean the..."

"Don't say it.."

"TORD-ture ROOM?" Matt and Edd set at the same time pressing there faces close to Tom's.

"*Sigh* I hate you guys......TORD-mendously."

"AYYYYYYYYYE!"

Then Paul yanked on the rope lunging them forward making them all fall on top of one another.

"Stop that." Paul said as him and Patryck had a unamused face on.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~