•Chapter 19•

((♪Authors POV♬))

Y/N, Tom, Edd, and Matt all sat down on the sofa while flipping through channels.

Edd was getting more and more bored as there was nothing 'good' one.

Y/N started to feel suspicious while scrolling through the different channels.

Edd then got up to get a can of cola from the kitchen.

Tom was passed out on the sofa drooling as his head was leaning on Y/N's shoulder.

Matt was watching the TV in awe as it had landed on a 'particular' show.

Edd came in with a irritated expression. "Ugh! I had drank my last Cola!.."

Y/N slammed her her palm on her forehead.

"Dude, we LITERALLY just went shopping YESTERDAY! And bought you at least 30 cases of cola!"

Edd looked at her with a deadpan expression. "And?"

Y/N gave him her signature 'this bitch' face.

Edd gave her puppy dog eyes, and got on his knees.

"Please!!!"

Y/N let out a groan as she raised her hands on defeat.

"Fine fine! God you so owe me!"

Y/N got up from the sofa making Tom fall off of her and waking up from her sudden actions.

"YAY! Matt, Tom get up! We're going shopping!"

Matt let out a cheerful 'Yay' while Tom who was still half a sleep let out a 'Huh?'

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

The whole Crew was walking down the street making their way to the local grocery store.

Y/N looked around there neighborhood, and saw that there was hardly anyone outside. And if there were people they were getting abducted-

What the hell is going on around here? Was the news true?

Y/N thought maybe it was a good idea to stay with her parent(s).

"Hey uh guys...where is everyo-"

"We made it!"

Edd yelled out interrupting Y/N as they made their way towards the supermarket.

They all walked in and went towards the soda section.

Y/N also notice that there was zero people in the grocery store... But there was a whole bunch of blood.

Edd had finally found a 1L of cola after nearly having a panic attack when saw that there was no longer any more cola's.

".... Am I the only one who noticed that there is no one else here, and there's a whole murder scene?!"

Y/n thought to herself as she left out the grocery store with the crew.

They finally make their way back home as Edd started to snuggle up to the 1 L of cola.

Y/N crashes down on the couch trying to reframe everything she saw outside.

Was she losing her mind? Where's the bloody hell was everyone? There's so much blood and everything?

She mostly just muted the whole world from her mind as she tried to calm her thoughts.

Tom and Matt were too busy arguing over something that she really didn't care about.