•Chapter 35•

[漫 Authors POV 漫]

The doors from the other side of the room opened up. Revealing a very attractive woman in a nurse outfit, two soldiers with robotic smiling masks on, and Tom who was strapped up on some type of rolling thing.

((I have no clue what it's called, so just go with it.))

"Holy shit...is that?" Y/N squinted her eyes to get a closer look... Surprisingly it was like her eyesight just zoomed in. She could now see that is was-

"Ah, Tom! So good of you to finally join us. I see they got you all fitted into your brand new visor." Tord exclaimed in a cheerful tone.

"What the hell did you do to Tom?" Y/N said to Tord glaring at him. Who he just responded with a chuckle.

"Well I can't tell you know. That would ruin the surprise!" Y/N just rolled her eyes at Tord.

Just then the nurse had jab a syringe into Tom's neck making him yell out in pain. "Ay! Watch it lady!" Y/N threaten her, which she just ignores her and walks away.

"Aww, you care about me Y/N?~ " Tom commented while smirking. She wasn't gonna lie- he looked DAMN good in his new look.

"Tch, how you feeling. Besides that fact that you turned into a giant monster, slaughtered at least over 50 soldiers, and got electrocuted in the eye."

"Eh, I'm doing fine. Other than the fact I got this thing on my face, but I've seen better...Also, nice outfit~" Tom winked at her with his eye device.

"Outfit? But I'm still wearing my- SWEET MOTHER ROCK DWAYNE JOHNSON!" Y/N yelled out as she looked down at the outfit she was wearing. (The one up top ↑)

"I'm loving the boots, but I believe Mrs, Ridgewell suit's you better." He flirted with her.

Until Matt came into view. "HA! Tom, she's waaay out of your league, and Mrs. Hargreaves sounds better." Matt laughed at him.

"Oi! She is not changing her last name to any of your guys last na-" Tord tried to tell them but cut him off.

"What? Pft. I totally have a chance with Y/N. Last time I checked, I was the one who went on a date with her first." Tom argued.

Tord hearing this, turned his direction to Y/N, glaring at her who didn't look back at him. "You what?"

Y/N didn't answer, instead she just watched the drama that was happening. It's funny, because she wasn't planning on marrying any of them. It was cute to her watching them fight over her. Let's be honest...three (well four) cute British men fighting over her? Sounds like every Wattpad readers dream.

"Oh, like how you had a chance with killing Toblerone and stopping his 'Dastardly evil ways'? No offense Toblerone." Matt insulted Tom while also saying Tord's name wrong TWO times.

"Who says that? No one says 'Dastardly evil ways!'"

"I don't know, Tom, who loses their entire resistance army the same day he got them?"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Y/N busted out in pure laughter when she saw the offense on Tom's face. Tord next to her having a face of confusion trying to figure out what was happening.