•Chapter 47•

[Update! I will be changing up somethings. I will be making my own stuff up- because this is my story and...I can do what I want. There will some bits of the comic still don't worry. I haven't disappointed you guys yet. Anyways- Enjoy the Chapter ♥ Also should I add this kid in the book? ↑↑↑]

(✧Y/N's POV✧)

I whip a tear from my face after I was done laughing. Tord started to fix back up his hair while mumbling angry words.

"Okay, okay. Let's just act like I believe you." Tord said while getting his hair to stand up. While Matt took out his comb and started to comb it up in his usual style.

"At this point they're hair define gravity." I said to myself.

"I find it interesting though that you're wearing your gift. I thought you didn't like it." Tord said to Matt in suspicion.

"I don't. I just... wanted a little privacy." Matt said looking away while taking off his eyepatch.

And not even two seconds later Tord got what he meant and slapped his face. "Your right. Your right. Please keep doing that."

I chuckled at this. Tord now facing to me. "And you, how did you manage to get your cuffs off. I made sure it could never be opened unless I wanted it too."

"I hit a masked soldier in the face with it. The mask started to static and next thing I know it electrocuted the cuffs. Messing up the wiring that keeps the settings in mode, and they just came off." I said to him.

"But the good thing about it though-..." I grab Tord by his neck lifting him up in the air. The masked soldiers seeing this, raised they're guns at me. Matt ducked down quick so he didn't get shot.

Tord lifted his hand telling them not to shoot me. "Y-you know you can't kill me. I w-was the one who made you more powerful than any human being, and this is how y-you repay me?" He choked out his words as I tightened my grip on him more.

" Your right. You me against my own will, hurt my friends and nearly killed them. Turned Tom and Matt into your own personal lab rats, you electrocuted me until I wasn't able to see straight, and you are now trying to force me to marry you, so yes. This is how I'm repaying you." I glared at him.

"Hehehe...hahaha! AHAHAHAH!" Tord started to laugh like a mad man. I was so confused. Until Tord snapped his fingers. A Masked soldier came up to Matt, who was still on the ground, picked him up and placed a gun up to his head.

Matt tried to get out of the soldiers grasp but couldn't. The look of fear was shown in his eyes.

I gripped Tord neck tightly knowing now what he was doing. "Come on, solskinn, be a good girl and put your Leader down...or Matt here..."

The masked soldiers brings the gun closer to Matt's face. He closed his eyes in fear waiting for what comes next.

"You should already have an idea on what will happen..." Tord smirked evily at me. I let out a sigh and threw him to the floor releasing him.

The soldier then let go of Matt, who than ran to me. Hugging me tightly. I looked over back at Tord who was now standing up. "I gotta say it does turn me on when you take control of me, but sadly that will have to wait...You two! Take her to the... Training Room." He ordered a mask soldiers, as they grab me.

"Remember, if you fight back. I'll make sure I'll bring your friends to the tortured room. Or I'll give them to Vlahd...so he can finish what he started." Tord said cupping my face.

I started to laugh at him. "Face it, Tord. Your never gonna win. You are still the loser you were all those years ago-" Before I could finish, he punched me across the face with his robotic hand.