•Chapter 42•

[Does anyone remember this song? I was jamming to it while writing this. It gives me nostalgic vibes ✨]

(★Y/N's POV★)

I peeked over slightly and saw the giant bioweapons running over here. "Matt! Hurry up and shut him up!" I whispered/yelled as I was freaking out.

"Shut up shut up shut up-" Matt said to the small robot while trying to hold him tight so he didn't make any noise...until the beast came close to us..

"Ah-ah..." Matt said stating he was about to sneeze. I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth shutting him up. Pulling him closer to me as the beasts started to growl and snarl.

Sniffing around to find us. Matt's face full of terror as I was just as nervous. I am so going to crush this fucking robot.

"ЛУК, ГАВ, ВАУ, КО МНЕ!" Vlahd yelled out to the bioweapons, making them turn away and walk right back to Vlahd. I release my grip off of Matt as we both let out a relief sigh.

I then looked down at Matt's hands. "Um... Where'd he go?" I asked him as we both now realize that Jorg is gone. "ARGHH! Now where did you go!" Matt yelled out frustrated.

We both got up to once again, find the little shi- I means robot. I look over and saw him flying over to the WACK-A-MOLE.

"Ah hah! I see you!" Me and Matt run over to the game and we both grab a hammer. "HA! Got you now!" I yelled as we both slammed our hammers down...but right before Jorg hid in one of the holes.

"Damn!...Mmmh...Uh, Bweep Boop?" I said trying to make the robot come out by talking in it's language as Matt gave me a weird look.

Jorg then pops his head up after hearing me. His red eye sparkling as he stared at me.

 His red eye sparkling as he stared at me

"...What the fuck did I say?" I questioned to my self, but was immediately tooken out of my train of thought when Matt tried to slammed the hammer down once again on Jorg, but missed.

He then started to go crazy slamming down the hammer over and over again, but still missing the tiny robot. "GRR! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Matt yelled out, but ended up stopping to catch his breath.

I watched as Jorg started flying away once Matt stopped trying to wack him. "Um, Wannabe Bakugou, he left." I said pointing at Jorg who was flying to the Strongman game. (Or as some people may know it as High Striker or Strength Tester)

I grabbed my hammer and hid it behind my back, slowly making my way to him..or her...or whatever it was. Matt seeing what I was doing, followed along.

"Hey Buddy! You stay still right there! I'm not gonna hurt you." I said to Jorg with a fake innocent tone. "Who's a good boy-girl- er- metal... Heartless...stupid-annoyingpiece of shi-" I nudge Matt in the side making him stop talking before I cut into his sentence. "-PRECIOUS little angel!" I said through my teeth forcing a smile.