•Chapter 52•

Y/N's POV✧

"Shit! He knows Edd is here! Not good not good! I gotta make sure he doesn't check in Matt's room...other wise we're screwed.."

I pushed Tord off of me and tried to play cool. "How is that possible? I thought the 'All Powerful Red Leader' was smarter than that." I mocked him which he just rolled his eyes. "One of my soliders reported sites of him in my base roaming around...and he was also seen with Matt. So tell me, where is our Ginger friend." He said pulling me down to his level.

(Because he short af-)

"Damn it damn it! Now he knows Matt's with him! Shit...what can I do."

"Okay first off- He's strawberry blonde. Second, is there any alleged proof of this other than some High School rumor?" I asked him standing up straight looking down at him with my hand on my hip.

Tord flinch. "Eh um..No? But I know my soliders wouldn't lie! They are loyal to there leader and would never-"

"There are literally three soldiers right now drawing mustaches all over your self portrait on the walls." I said unamused pointing at the direction.

Three soldiers giggling at one another as they drew on the picture. Once they saw that we sawn them, they quickly ran away. Tord slapped his forehead as he sighed. "Paul, Patryck, check the security cameras to make sure the rumors are true or not..." He said lighting a cigar.

They saluted and walked off. "Now then! Where are you two heading. Vlahd I need you down at the training center to take care of the bioweapons...and Y/N we still have things to discuss about." Tord explained blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Dude. Vlahd here lost a fucking arm and half of his rib cage. I am still learning how to fucking walk in this Hi-Tech prosthetic leg you so ignorantly gave me. Give us a damn break." I told him trying to makeup and excuse so we can go rescue Tom.

Tord growled as he waved his robotic hand around rolling his eyes. "There is no time to "take a break!" There is still so much to do! But because of YOU and YOUR idiotic friends! My plans keep getting RuINeD!-" Tord covered his mouth once he stopped yelling. His voice had cracked at the end from all the yelling. Making it almost impossible not to giggle or bust out laughing.

"Damn... Puberty hitting you that hard huh?" I joked with a smirk. Red started to cover Tord's whole face as he clenched up his fist throwing his cigar on the floor. Even Vlahd was trying not to laugh. "FINE! YOU GET 45 MINUTES! BUT ONCE THATS UP YOU GO STRAIGHT TO WEAR YOUR SUPPOSED TO GO!...*sighs* Y/N you will come with me in my office now." Tord sigh after he took a breath.

Me and Vlahd looked at each other. "Wait what?- but-" "Hush, I let Vlahd have his break...but we have more important things to discuss...or is there somewhere your trying to go?"

I gulped, but before I could say anything. Vlahd spoke. "Don't worry Y/N...I will "handle" with what you were dealing with." He said to me. It took me a second to realize what he meant. I know him and Tom probably won't be on good terms for a while, but what other chance do we got.

"Thanks Vlahd...lead the way...Tord." I hissed his name hitting his shoulder as I walked past him. He growled as he started to follow me.

"I hope this plan doesn't go for the fall...other wise we are all fucked!"

фVlahd's POVф