•Chapter 45•

{WARNING ⚠️ This following Chapter contains: Mention of blood, Heavy gore, sensitive topics, and heavy swearing. Viewers discretion is advised}

(✿Y/N's POV✿)

I put Matt back down on the ground as I ran to Tom. Who was back to human and was knocked out but still conscious on the floor while his visor read K.O.

"Tom! Get up! We have to save Edd!" Matt said coming over to Tom. "Matt I don't think he can get up. He's injured badly!" I said looking at all the burn marks on him. It must've of been a side effect when he turned.

Matt grabbed Tom and started to shake him. "TOM! Hey! hey! Wake up!" He yelled at him.

"Matt, stop it! Can't you see he's hurt badly! We can find Edd on our own!" I yelled at him pulling his arm so he stop shaking him.

"Edd is going to die if we don't help him! And we are two if he doesn't help us!" He grab the collar of Tom's shirt with anger in his eyes.

"AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I'M GONNA TO LOSE MY ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING MY FACE BACK! YOU OWE ME SENSE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Matt yelled at him, which Tom only responded with painful noises.

"MATTHEW!" I yelled at him pulling him off of Tom. Getting in his face as my blood boiled. "FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE! STOP BEING A GOD DAMN SPOILED BRAT AND ACTUALLY BE USEFUL IN THIS SITUATION!" I snapped at him. His eyes widen at my out burst.

"And it's not just his fault, it's fucking all of you guys fault! I am fucking stuck here! I'm about to be forced to marry someone I have no interest in! I have some weird ass chemical in my DNA now! AND NON OF THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF I HADN'T BEEN FRIENDS WITH YOU DUMBASSES IN THE FIRST PLACE."

I started to pant from all the yelling. I looked at Matt's face and saw him in pain. His eyes became glassy and he looked away.

...fuck I messed up.

I looked around us and saw that a whole bunch of masked soldiers were now around us. They're faces held anger in them. "...U-um...Hail to Red Leader?" I said. The masked soldier looked at me suspiciously, before they're masks turned to happy again.

"Greetings, fellow soliders." They said to me and Matt while saluting. "Condition stable. Requires repairs. Return Project Titan to base."

"Shit...I really fucked up now...well I know they'll heal him up there. Tord kinda needs him alive." I said to myself. I felt rain droplets hit my head causing me to look up. "Rain, great. Come on Matt let's fin-" I cut my sentence short as I looked over at Matt.

He was over on the side sitting down, hugging his knees. His head down as he was getting soak. "....You just had to be a dick Y/N...they have done a lot for you in the past...You need to fix this."

I walked over to Matt. I could hear him sniffling softly. "Listen, Matt I-" Before a I could finish I saw the Cyberus (who I thought was dead) come up behind Matt with blood lust in it's eyes "MATT!" He looked up at me as his eyes were red. Then turned around to see the monster behind him.

I quickly ran over to him and pushed him out the way. Which cause me to get violently thrown across the park. Then my back hit one of the roller coasters that were damaged.

I gasped....and looked down at my side... I had been impaled by a sharp metal object from the roller coaster. I was bleeding out badly, coughing up some blood as well.

Matt seeing this his eyes widen. "Y/N!" He yelled but before he could do anything the Cyberus came over to him. Matt covered his face with his arms waiting for something to happen.