•Chapter 44•

(♧Authors POV♧)

Y/N and Matt quickly duck down. Already knowing Vlahd had sawn them. "Welp were fucked." Y/N comment.

The cart of the Ferris wheel started to creak and turn a lot. Looking up they saw that the thing holding onto the cart was about to break off any moment. "Okay! Time to go!"

Y/N picked up Matt once again in her arm, and jumped down to the ground. Landing a super hero jump.
"Nailed it."

«WITH TORD»

(♤Authors POV♤)

Sergeant Brianna walked down the hall, holding her holographic tablet, making her was to Tord's room.

"I better get one hell of a raise after cleaning up this mess...I also better find Red Leader's fiance after this. She might be wondering around. Doors open."

Sergeant Brianna walks into the room with her eyes still on her holographic tablet.

"Reporting in, sir. All the servers for the Maktesløs program have been rebooted and secured. We have managed to find the error was caus-" Before Brianna could finish her report. A piece of Tord's equipment was thrown towards Brianna, which she luckily ducked in time.

"Jævla helvete! Jeg er omringet av idioter! Hvem tror de at de er!?" Tord yelled out in Norwegian as he was destroying stuff in his room.

"S-Sir?!!?" Sergeant Brianna said out loud concern for her boss.

"FIRST, EDD has to go around spoiling my plans because he just can't let me have the upper hand!" Tord yelled now in English as he was ripping something with his bare hands.

"Must you throw the equipment? We honestly don't have the budget for it!"

"Now Vlahd thinks he can go on and attack my host, just because he FAILED to do HIS job!" Tord complains out more as he rips out more of his equipment.

"But Edd, he's just going to get away! He ALWAYS gets away! He never takes anything seriously!" Tord then slammed down the piece in his hand stomping on it

Sergeant Brianna, now loosing her patience, tried speaking again.

"Listen, I think you might need to see this! The error in the Maktesløs was cause from the Time Machine ™ having collided with the visor's chip. This might actually help us with our research on getting the other time machines to actually work!" Sergeant Brianna explained to Tord.

Tord, still not listening, kept rambling about Edd, and Matt now. "I was JUST about to get everything perfect for the wedding! But EDD has to ruin everything! THEY ALL DO! Like when I found out they all felt the same towards her. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER FIRST! Why do they always have to ruin my plans!" He yells punching his robotic hand through a machine pulling out its wires.