•Chapter 46•

(院Authors POV院)

The back entrance of the base opened up. Allowing Y/N, Vlahd, Matt, and the rest of the soldiers to enter. Vlahd began to topple over his own feet, causing him to fall of the floor. Good thing she was still holding onto him.

Y/N's whole uniform was soaked in blood, but she was pretty sure her wound was closed up by now, but she felt like it's still there.

Dr. Liu turned to them and gasped. Her, and a masked nurse, came over and helped him up. She looked at Y/N with worried eyes as well when she saw the blood on her outfit. "I'm fine. Go help him. He's way more injured than me." Y/N told her. Vlahd took Y/N's hand and squeezed it tight as the nurse applied pressure to his wound to stop bleeding.

"Your going to be fine, Vlahd...You just got hit by a fucking rollercoaster, survived an explosion, and your arm was nearly teared off. You call it a near death experience, I call it a vibe check from God, and you past, sir."

Vlahd smiled a tiny bit. He wanted to let out a small laugh but his body was aching in pain. He was scared when he saw her there. Vlahd always saw Y/N as his own child...he loved her so much... but when him and her parents got into a fight that day...and took her away. He never thought he see her again...He wants to protect her...but at the same time his Boss...

"Take him to the infirmary, stat!" Dr. Liu said to the nurse helping Vlahd up from Y/N's arms. Taking him to the infirmary. "You got this Vlahd!" She gave him a thumbs up, before he was now gone.

Y/N walked back over to Matt and let out a tired groan. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep...for a hundred years." She said leaning on Matt's shoulder all drained out.

Matt patted her back as he smiled at her. "Well good thing we got off scot-free.." Y/N and Matt both turn around and saw Tord standing right in front of them with a cigar in his mouth, and a look disapproval. "Oh, Hello, Y/N, and Matt."

"Shit...was he always this ugly up close? ....can't lie he does look badass with the huge ass scar and the cigar, but let's be real. Man has to make his own bitches cause he can't get one." Y/N said to herself.

Matt stood up straight with panic and waved. "Aaah! R-Red! H-hi, what are you d-doing here?" Matt said stuttering in fear.

"It's my base.... Remember?" He said in a monotone voice to Matt. Then he looked over and Y/N...and saw the blood on her uniform. Y/N realized that he noticed and had to quickly think of a good lie.

"So..." He walked closer to Y/N and Matt. "I haven't seen you two all day. I can't help but to wonder..." He took his hand and wrapped it around her....Matt's anger starting to raise while seeing this.

"Just what have you two been up too?" He said to them. Before Y/N could say anything. Matt cut Infront of Y/N and Tord. Now standing in front of him. "Oh! You know... I've around doing my- ehm.... duties! As a 'loyal' Red Army solider, and lovely Y/N over here has just been looking around her new home!" Matt lies quickly, holding Y/N's hand.

"Mmmh...Then why is Y/N's uniform covered in blood and ripped." He said looking at her with suspicion.

"This was from early today. When the incident in a cafeteria broke out. I helped out a few soliders who were about to be harmed by YOUR dumbass Program. Sadly tho, I ended up getting injured in the making. I healed but it's game over for this outfit. I'm not mad though, this uniform is not it for me...The boots are fine." Y/N lied to Tord. Which sounded believable enough.

"Okay, then tell me this. When I asked around, it seems no one has seen you today at your post, and no one has seen you at all after that incident." Tord said to them.