•Chapter 2•

((✧*°Authors POV✧*° ))

Y/N felt like crap.

She was tired and had bags under her eyes. She really should have slept last night.

She was sitting at her desk filling out paperwork her boss gave her.

Her boss was really strict and kind of an asshole.

And Y/N was his favorite target. He will always give her 10x more amount of paperwork than anyone else in the building.

But her boss isn't the only problem, it's her co-workers.

Note to self-there are only least 4 to 5 girls at the office including herself.

Two were secretaries, two worked in the office (That being you and another woman.)

And one who also works there but doesn't even do work. She is what we like to call.... a 'Pick Me Up.'

The worse thing about it is that some of the fellow co-workers were either very flirty with the girls.... or were just flat-out dicks.

Y/N hated this job, but she didn't have much of a choice.

The payment was good, and she wouldn't be able to have her house today if it wasn't for her job.

______________

It was now Y/N's lunch break.

She let out a sigh as she just decided to keep working so she can finish her paperwork.

And also, because she was in a rush this morning trying to catch the bus before it leaved.

Which didn't give her enough time to pack her lunch.

Just then one of the female co-workers came up to her with a smile.

"Hello Y/N! You have a delivery from someone."

She said which made Y/N's face look up.

The lady handed her a box that has a piece of cloth around it.

Who could of send it to her.

She thanked the lady and place the box on her desk and opened it up.

Her eyes widen at the site.

It was F/F. It looked so good and smelled delicious, and there was also her favorite drink in there as well.

She saw next to it was a note. It read-

Dear Y/N,

We notice you were running a bit late, and we assumed you either forgot your lunch or didn't have enough time. We were kind of hoping you would hang out with us again! Just like old times. We know you would already say no...so we hope we can bribe you with your favorite food. :)

From: Edd

Y/N felt her eye twitch.

Do they really think they can bribe her with her favorite food and favorite drink?!

.

.

.

She started to eat the food.

Yes, yes, they can.
_______________

Once work was over and she headed home. She got out her phone and texted Tord.

You: Hey! Fork head. I just got off of work. And sense your friend has bribe me with food. I accept your invitation.... Just don't make me do anything weird with you guys.