Chapter 2 - Choose Your Fate

Back again, making shit stuff. Just gonna get started.

Let's go.
____________________________________________

Gal, Marcus, Norris and Ricardo all finally reached the ruins and found that they were the last ones there.

"Mutant!" One of the others shouted pointing at Ricardo.

"FRIENDLY Mutant." Marcus shouted getting in front of the giant bull.

"Oh, cool!" The same girl that shouted that said.

"Guys, we have several problems. Bird thing, scorpion thing and multiple things!" The blonde guy from earlier said pointing at each.

One side of the ruins had a Deathstalker approaching fast, above them was a Nevermore and from another direction was a horde of Grimm. Not a collosal amount, just enough to make a single huntsman say "fuck me sideways with a pencil sharpener."

Marcus saw that look in Ruby's eyes, the look that said "I'm bouta do something brave and stupid."

He stepped up to her.

"Ruby. I know what you're about to do, but running in without a plan might get you killed." He said looking at her.

She looked at him and then actually thought about what she was about to do and shook her head.

"Right, sorry. Guess I'm just more nervous than I thought." She said.

He saw her hands as she held her weapon, Crescent Rose, were visibly shaking. He held her hands with his and looked her in the eyes.

"Remember what I said before. Back in Combat school. Take a deep breath." He told her.

Ruby took a second to breath. After that she seemed calmer.

"Better?"

"Yeah. Yeah, thanks Marcus. Alright, I think I actually have a plan." She looked up at him. "But we can't do it with that many Grimm causing us trouble."

Marcus got the message.

Ricardo stepped closer and put a hand on her shoulder.

"We can keep them off of you. You do whatever it is you plan to do. You three, let's give them time!" Ricardo shouted to Norris, Gal and Marcus.

The four of them turned to the rather medium sized horde.

"I'll focus on the bigger ones, Norris you do the same. Gal and Marcus, take the smaller ones and don't let a single one near them." Ricardo said taking the lead.

"Right." They all responded.

Ozpin was watching this whole thing unfold. Guess this was the first time he would see them in action as a team. He hopes their potential is like what he thinks.

While Ruby and the others do there thing the other four are approaching the horde that is also getting closer.

Gal looks to Marcus, he looks back to her. Nodding to eachother with a common understanding they both rush forward into the fight while Norris follows a bit slower, Ricardo is following at his own pace since he isn't very fast with how heavy he is.

The first unlucky one to be in front of Marcus got a straight kick to the face. Grabbing one that was about to strike him he throws it back towards Norris who comes in, grabbing it mid air and slamming it into the ground. Ricardo followed behind him, pushing himself forward with one leg, leaping towards an Ursa he slams both fists into its head and turns his attack into a dropkick.

Ricardo landed on his back and just as a Beowulf was about to go for him Gal intervened. Gal kicked it away, sprinting over to deliver a flying knee kick.