Chapter 15 - Best Parents Ever

Surprise fuckers I'm back.... Probably shouldn't insult people as in introduction.

This chapter might focus entirely on

Anyway imma just begin.

____________________________________________

The gang made it to the next town a little later than they thought. When they got there, it was no different from the last place.

Actually, there was one difference. The last town didn't have some creepy guy walking towards them from the other end of the small town.

They all stopped to wait for something to happen.

"Rosie. Stay behind us." Gal told her.

"Oh I'm sorry if I startled you folks. You see I'm just sort of.... Looking for someone." He said sounding a bit unhinged.

"O....k..... We haven't seen anyone else." Ruby said a bit unsure.

"Well that's just the thing. I was looking for someone, until I found her." He said. He raised a hand to point at Ruby. "You see my boss wants me to return with her, though I was never told not to hurt anyone, hahahahaha!"

Jaune stepped in front of Ruby with his shield up.

"You're not taking anyone." He told him.

"Papa, Rosie... Scared." Rosie said holding Marcus' hand.

He looked down and got to her level.

"It going to be ok Rosie. He won't hurt you. I promise." He said as he hugged her.

"Marcus, keep her distracted." Gal told him. He nodded.

"Come on Rosie. I'm gonna help you get better with words." He said guiding her away from the possible fight.

He suddenly lunged at them. Just before this guy could attack a familiar dusty old Qrow fly in and knocked him back.

"You kids alright?" He asked.

"Uncle Qrow! We're fine." Ruby said, happy to see him.

"Oh, well this is a pleasant surprise. The legendary Qrow Branwen. How delightful to meet you." The guy said bowing.

"Fuck this, let's just kick this creeps ass!" Diane said.

"No. You kids stay out of this." Qrow said with his sword in hand.

"What?" Ruby was confused at that.

As that fight started Marcus was with Rosie.

"Now, when you said morning earlier, you pronounced it slightly wrong. You missed the letter n. So you'd greet someone in the morning with "Good Morning" and not "Good moring" you weren't far off though." He told her.

Rosie looked up at him.

"G.... Good..... Morning." She tried.

"There you go, you got it." He said.

Jenny sat next to her looking over to the fight.

"Alright. Now-"

He sat there with her trying to keep her busy so she isn't scared. It worked well since she looked happy.

Then Rosie looked past her Papa. That scarey guy, who told them his name was Tyrian, saw the perfect opportunity to go for her Papa. She shakily raised a hand to point.

"Papa... Scarey man!" She said pointing to him.

Marcus stood up and smiled at her.

"I know Rosie. Done worry, he won't touch me. He won't even get near you." Marcus told her.