Chapter 29 - A Real Beast

And back again.

So the way this'll work is future Gal and Rosie won't come back until after the whole Atlas thing.
Also I am aware that volume 9 ain't out yet, I've seen some of the teasers and I'm basically going to be doing guess work and making things up for the most part.

Anyway, let's get going.

____________________________________________

Everyone was immediately back to work after Rosie left for the future. Now they just have the present Rosie.

Team RAGE were currently looking for the Mutant leader in a place that was reported to have an unusual amount of Mutant activity.

Rosie was back at Atlas, she was with Winter, so she would be fine.

Right now, the team plus Diane are walking to a rather large building that is pretty high up. The highest building under the floating city.

"Is everyone ready?" Ricardo asked them.

"It's a likely chance he is here." Norris looked to Diane. "We got a report of a Mutant that looked rather big. Around Ricardo's side. Witnesses said he looked like a lion."

"That's him. That's The Boss. Remember. He's really strong. He does not go easy on people. He doesn't know the concept of holding back." She warned them.

Ricardo turned to them.

"There will definitely be a lot of mutants in there waiting for us no doubt." He looked up to a camera on the outside of the building. "No doubt they know we're here. Remember. This is what we have been training for. It's the goal we all share with eachother."

He turned back to face the building.

"I want to thank you all for allowing me to lead you this far."

"Wouldn't ask for anything different big guy." Marcus said walking up beside him.

"I'd follow all of you to our graves. Let's get this done." Gal added standing next to Marcus.

"Right now we have the opportunity to put an end to this revolution. I refuse to give up now." Norris stated.

"For what it's worth. I'm sorry I didn't help sooner. I promise I'll make it up to you guys here." Diane told them.

Without another word they approached the building.

Getting to the front door they're met with a guard.

"Can I help you fuckers?" He asked.

"Yeah. You can go fuck yourself and get out of our way."

He looked up at them properly and recognised them.

"Oh shit! It's te-"

Marcus knocked him out before he could say anything more.

"After you." He said letting them all in.
.
.
.
Inside the building the mutants and a few humans that are working with the mutants stand waiting for team RAGE.

"And so I said "that's not a camel, that's my wife" She divorced me after that."

"Damn. Alimony's a bitch."

"Bitch I ain't payin that."

The conversations were interrupted when the door burst open and they looked to see the team they've been waiting for.

"Make this easier for yourselves and stand aside. We're going to stop your leader no matter what. He dies today." Ricardo said.

Their answers were just a lot of scowling and some of them approaching slowly.