Chapter 30 - From Bad To Worse

Back once again to make a bad story.

Let's get going.

____________________________________________

Diane slowly opened her eyes. She felt like she was just hit by a bus.

She slowly pushed herself to stand up and looked around. The first thing she saw was Ricardo in front of her, unmoving on the ground.

"Ricardo!" She rushed over to him, ignoring the pain. "Are you ok? Ricardo! Please get up!"

"Ugh... Diane? What happened?" He slowly came back to consciousness.

"I don't know. I just remembered The Boss saying something and now we're here... Did we beat him?" She asked.

"No... We didn't."

Looking over they see Gal who seems to have just come to just now.

"Marcus? Come on, get up. We can't stay here."

Marcus shot up and looked around frantically.

"Where did that fucker go? Gal?"

"He's not here. You shot him, remember?"

"Oh... Yeah, I did... What about you? Are you ok?" He asked her, now very worried about her.

She nodded.

"I'm fi- Ah! Ngh!" She yelped in pain when she moved her left arm.

"Hey, easy. Take it easy."

Marcus moved closer to look at her arm.

While that happened, Ricardo was getting Norris up. He stood up with his leader.

"So... We failed... Damnit."

"I wouldn't be too sure." Marcus said looking to his teammate as he helped Gal up. "I didn't kill him, but I got him. Right here." Marcus pointed to his left eye.

"Yeah. Marc shot him in the eye."

Diane smirked.

"Oh. Perfect. That basically kept him here. He won't leave Atlas until you're dead then. We just have to kill him when he comes after you." Diane said simply.

That made Marcus' smile fall.

"What?... What do you mean when he comes after me?" He asked unsure what she was on about.

"The Boss. He really likes to hold a grudge. So shooting his eye out? He'll want dead for sure." She told him.

"Oh..... Challenge accepted then." Marcus was excited for this to happen.

That's when Marcus remembered something. Didn't he call the General to let him know what happened? Why wasn't anyone coming for them to get them?

"So.... I called the General but.... We're still here soooo. What's going on? Were we only out for like five minutes?" Marcus asked looking to the team.

"What the fuck?"

Everyone looked to Ricardo. Rare to hear him say that.

"What's up Ricardo?" Diane asked him, curious what was wrong.

That was until she looked at his school and saw herself plus all of team RAGE, even Norris, was a wanted criminal for some fucking reason. So were team RWBY, JNR, Oscar even Qrow and Robyn.

"What the hell is going on?" Norris asked.

They all gathered to look and see that they were all indeed wanted for whatever reason.