Chapter 10 - Suspicions and A Mission

Back again with this thing. Wonder what I'll think of next?

Right let's start.

____________________________________________

It's been two weeks since the dance and the first years are getting ready to do their first mission. Well, second for team RAGE.

Said team were discussing what mission to do.

"I'm thinking the Vale security detail. We can roam the edge of Vale freely, giving us a chance to look around the abandoned train station." Norris suggested.

"He has a point. We can't just wait for another hint to pop up from nowhere." Gal said in agreement. She sat next to Marcus.

When I say sat next to I mean pressed against him, her tail around his arm.

Ever since they confessed their relationship has been smooth sailing.

They had a rough start. The first week they pretty much didn't change how they acted around eachother. Neither of them had any experience so they had no idea what to do.

Eventually Gal had enough of it, she went up to him and asked if he wasn't interested in her anymore.

The argument went like this

-Flashback-

"Marcus, do you not like me anymore?" She asked as she pulled her head away from his hand reluctantly. She loves the ear rubs.

"What?! Of course I still like you! How could I not?" He told her.

"Well then, why the hell do we still act like we're still just friends? We haven't done anything that even shows we're a couple!" She said raising her voice.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm trying to think of what to do, but I've never done this before! I don't even know what couples do!" He said, matching her volume.

"Marc, we haven't gone on a single date! We just sit around and train every now an then! I don't think you actually even like me! Maybe I'm just not enough, is that it?" She asked, her volume raising once again.

"What are you crazy?! Of course you're enough! You're literally the dream girl for me! Someone who shares my love for fighting is all I ever asked for!" He shouted once again matching her volume.

"Then why is it when I always try to grab your attention you just avert your eyes and look away?" She once again raised her volume.

"I don't know maybe because I don't want to objectify you or make you feel like you aren't a person? I'm worried I'll end up reminding you of your past!" He shouted at her.

They were now both sitting on their knees on his bed shouting at eachother.

"Nice excuse asshole! You just find my body disgusting don't you!" She shouted back.

"The hell I do! My girlfriend is this hot girl with a sexy body that shares my interests and wears that?! What guy would say no to that?" He shouted. "Of course I like you Gal, but I spent my entire childhood with two friends in total! I'm sorry, but I don't understand a thing of what I'm even doing!"

Gal felt relieved to hear that, but she was still angry.

"That's great, I feel the same way! I fucking love you, but I don't understand a thing of what a couple does!" She shouted.

"Good so there isn't even a problem! We just need to learn what to do!"

"Yeah I guess so!"

"So why the hell are we still yelling at eachother!"