Chapter 31 - Search And Rescue/Recruit

Guess who's back to make bad stuff. Me.

Anyway, imma get into it.

____________________________________________

"So does anyone know where to go?"

"I can feel someone's emotions. It must be Oscar." Ren said.

"Right.... So.... When could you sense emotions?" Marcus asked.

"Since now apparently. It happened during that argument. I can just tell how someone is feeling. Like you-" Ren turned to look at Marcus. "You're scared."

Marcus backed up a little and laughed nervously.

"Me? Scared? Hah! Funny Ren. Didn't know you were a comedian."

"Scared, but that hasn't stopped you. It won't ever stop you. You're more excited though at the idea of probably fighting Salem. And Yang. You're the same, but you're worried about Oscar. We all are."

"Well. I'm glad we're not fighting anymore. Now we need to hurry. We don't have a lot of time so we need to find Oscar quickly." Jaune said before walking ahead.

The other three watched.

"What about him?"

"He's not scared at all." Ren told them.

They all smiled at that. Of course he wasn't.

When Yang and Ren went on, Marcus saw something out of the corner of his eye. This weird floating Grimm orb thing. It just stayed in one place.

"What's this thing?"

The others didn't notice him not following them and just continued on. He forgot about them and just looked at the thing. It had these red tendrils that had sharp things at the ends of them.

"... Imma touch it."

He poked it.

The inside of it seemed to fill with a yellowish orange mist and he heard a noise. Turning around he sees that the way he came was blocked.

"Ahhh. Crapbaskets... Now she has me saying it." He tapped it again and it just ran off.

"So I'm on my own then.... Great. Fucking fantastic." He sighed and just moved forward. He had to get moving now or he'd be blown to pieces. "Get Oscar, get out. Get Oscar, get out."

He repeated that to himself as he turned left and kept going. Maybe he'll meet up with them soon.
.
.
.
.
.
"Get Oscar, get out. Get Oscar, get out."

Marcus was definitely lost. He had no idea where he was. This thing was like a fortress.

"Well. On the bright side. I can definitely say I know that the inside of a Grimm looks like... Not nice."

He turned another corner and-

"Oh, hey Oscar.... That your girlfriend?"

He turned the corner to see Oscar who looks like he's been through hell, next to him was a girl with green hair and red eyes that looks familiar to him.

"Have we met before?"

"Marcus? What are you doing here?" Oscar asked.

"We came for you. They're planning to bomb this bitch. If we're not out within ten minutes, we're gone." He told them.

"Right. Well, this is Emerald. She helped me escape. She's with us now."

"Emerald? You mean... You're that bitch from Haven! You were in Beacon before it fell!"