Chapter 22 - Stronger And The Fanclub

Back once again. Here to write shit.

Anyway let's start

____________________________________________

It'd been about three days now since the group arrived at Atlas. Teams, RWBY, JNR an RAGE have been training like fuck. So far, Ricardo, Gal and Marcus are right up to Norris'level at last. It was clear he had more time for training than the rest of them. He had gotten so much stronger than them and now they are back to even playing fields.

They also changed their outfits a bit. Ricardo had a black shirt with white sleeves that went to his shoulders only and red pants as well as black wrist guards for extra damage. Gal now wore a black thin, but warm coat that let her move around freely as well as black leggings. Marcus did not hesitate to let her know how well this new look complimented her figure. Her new upgrade was a little knife blade in her shoe. It was cool.

Speaking of Marcus, he wore a Grey hoodie rather than a black one as well as a white shirt under it with a blue bird image on the back of the hoodie and on his shirt. His pants were a tracksuit pants that were made more for combat. His upgrade was a chain around each wrist that he would use for throwing enemies around. Like Birdie in SF5.

Anyway, right now Marcus was walking around Atlas as he and his team took a day off of training. Even they know a break is needed. He was currently on ho scroll talking to Kidd about this knew game thing.

"Right. Better get up there and introduce Gal to them. Or.more the other way around. They already know us so.... Yeah..... She'll be fine."

He pocketed the scroll and went to his original thoughts of how to spice up his fighting style. He wasn't sure how you could improve boxing beyond what already-

"There he is, my student!"

"Hmm?"

Marcus turned to look behind him to see four people there. An old guy, a guy in a neat suit. Then there was two guys in leather jackets. One looked really big and bulky, the other scrawny.

"Can I help you?"

He was ignored as the scrawny guy looked to the old man.

"Is this your man then?"

"You bet he is. This here is the one that'll deal with everything for you." The old guy told him.

Marcus turned around to face them.

"Uh.... I'm lost here. What's going on?"

"What's going on is you paying for this old guys debts. Now hand over the cash or my buddy here will.have to get messy and he's been lookin for a reason to punch something all day." The smaller guy.... Wait, was he serious? He just expects Marcus to hand over his money like that?

"You're either really dumb or too hopeful. Or both." Marcus looked to the old man. "And I'm not your student old man. I don't have a master trainer. That was my dad before he retired."

The old guy ignored him and went on about how Marcus was this prized student of his and would either pay the money or beat the two to a pulp.

He just let out a sigh of annoyance.

"This is getting annoying. I don't have time for this. Have fun with your problems old man." Marcus tried to leave, but the two loan shark guys stopped him.

"Oi! You think you can walk off like that? You owe us!"

Marcus stopped. He turned and walked towards the scrawny guy.

"Is that right?"
.
.
.
.
.
He looked to the sky, or what would be the sky.

"I owe a lot of things. One person an apology." He thought about how his sister doesn't even know she has a brother. "One a rematch at some point. One a live tiger. Yang will never let me get rid of that favour."