•Chapter 3•

((No one's POV)) 

You followed Tom into the house. You sat down and saw Edd sitting in the sofa drinking a cola, and Tord on it as well reading hentai. 

Matt then came running towards you and ran into your arms.

"Y/N/N! YOU CAME!"

You blushed at the name. Why do they still insist on calling me that.

But you couldn't help but smile at the boy. Sure he is a grown man but who said he had to act like one.

You ruffled his hair. "Heya Matt. Looking extra handsome today."

You complimented him feeding his ego. You knew it would but you didn't care. He's to pure...you think. I mean he does live with Tord.

Edd looked over and had a huge smile on his face as he got up. "Y/N!"

He came up to you and wrapped his arms around you, embracing you into a hug.

"Glad you could join us."

You felt your heart beat and warm up...

..Maybe they really were your friends.

Tom looked over at you with a 'Told you so face' like he just read your mind.

Matt and Edd let go of you. "We were planning on watching F/M (Favorite Movie) and ordering Chinese takeout. If that's okay with you."

He gave you a soft gentle smile. He always had that nice guy personality that just made you feel relaxed.

"Yeah of course. I'm all in."

Tom put a hand on your shoulder as he whispered into your ear.

"Still think we aren't friends?" He said in a humorous tone.

You rolled your eyes. "Can it Tom."
_______________

Edd had told you to sit on the couch and get comfortable. Him and Matt left to go get the takeout.

.... leaving you alone.

With Tord and Tom...

.

.

.

This could only go well.

Right now you were on you're phone playing Crush Candy to buy some time.

While Tord and Tom were on opposite sides from you.

Tord had gotten a bit to close to you. He did that cliche thing where 'a boy pretends to yawn so they can wrap their arm around the girl.'

You cringe at this. What are we in? Early 2000s?

Tom seeing this got really pissed. He then grabbed your other hand that you weren't using and intertwined it with his.

Now you're whole face is a deep red.

Like do they not know the word of 'PERSONAL SPACE'

You then came up with an excuse to get away from this awkward situation.

You got up from the couch which made the boys let go of you.

"I just remembered I left my charger at home ,and my phone's about to die. I'll be right back."

You gave a nervous smile as you made your way to the door.

Tord came up and took your arm. "It's late. Let me come with you." He offered as he wouldn't let go of your arm.

Tom then followed up behind him and took your other arm. And held you in a defensive manner.

"Like hell you will Commie."

They both ended up playing tug-of-war with you, and kept arguing of who will go with you to your house.

"I knew I should of stayed home.."
_________________

Heya, Author here. Sorry for the short Trashfic. But I hope you liked it.

Here is the Meme of the day.