•Chapter 6•

{I just wanna say thank you so much for all the views. It makes me happy that people actually like this garbage ( ≧Д≦) anyways on with the chapter.}

((∆•°No Ones POV°•∆))

Now you were off. Looking around town for a job. With some help from your four friends.

You went to different businesses asking if they are hiring.

Sadly you were declined each time.

Hours past and yet you still couldn't find one job that was hiring. You felt like you were about to give up.

Maybe you should move back in with your parents for a little bit until you get situated.

.... Yeah that's not happening.

You made your way to the Central Park inside down on an empty bench.

You let out a sigh as you place both of your hands on your cheeks letting your head down.

"...What am I gonna do?.."

You send heard your phone ring. It was from Tord.

You huffed as you picked up the phone and placed it near your ear.

You: Hello?

Tord: Hey Y/N!...any luck?

You: What do you think?

Tord: I'm sorry we couldn't find you a job.... But I may have an offer for you.

You: Huh? What do you mean?

Tord: What I mean is I think I know a great job for you. Requested by yours truly. But remember, what happens on this phone call stays on this phone call. Got it.

You: Tord just freaking tell me. I'm not in the mood for Your dumb games.

Tord: What if I told you I ran my own 'Business.'

You: Like I'm really going to believe that. And if you really owned a business how come Edd or the rest of the group haven't talked about it.

Tord: That's because it's secret. But I feel like I can trust you... I can't really say much on the phone. I'll tell you when we see each other in person. Later Tsundere~

He hang up.

What the fuck was that about?

Tord? Having a business? Yeah right, Like anyone would believe such an obvious lie....

But his voice... Sounded really serious.

Whatever, Right now you just wanted to go home.

You shut off your phone as you let out a sad sigh.

"Is everything all right dearie?"

You nearly jumped out of your skin. You turned your head around and saw a small old lady sitting next to you.

When the hell did she get here? More importantly how did you not notice!?

"You seem to be troubled love. Would you like to talk about it?"

You could use a little bit of venting but you weren't too good at it. Not to mention you didn't want to dump all your problems on a poor old lady.

"No, that's all right ma'am. I was just-"

"You know I was just looking for someone new to hire for my business, But I just can't find anyone. Do you perhaps know anyone dear?"

Did she read your mind or something. You want to say it was coincidence but your weird nerd side thought it was destiny. God you were a child.

You Snapped out of your thoughts as you reply to her.

"I'm actually looking for a job. What kind of business do you have?"

Her smile widened.

"I work at an old antique shop. Full of ancient artifacts from way back in a day. I sell things and I also pond things. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to work at something so old and boring."

You shook your head.

"No no that is perfectly fine. I'm kind of desperate for a job anyway so I'm not going to complain."

She got up as she grabbed her purse. She handed you a piece of paper with her number and business address.

"You can start tomorrow. Have a great day young Miss."

She then started to walk away.

".... She just hired me...like that?"

Heh who cares, You finally got a job!

You walked home with the happy smile. You would finally gotten a job after many hours.

But you still couldn't stop thinking about Tord's offer... What kind of business did he have anyway?

.

.

.
_______________

((☬Tord's POV☬))

I smiled to myself. I was now in my room looking at my blueprints.

I knew offering her the job would be risky. But at the same time it was foolproof.

I knew her special talents and skills. She would be perfect.

Not to mention I could use someone like her.

It's all going according to plan.

Now I just need to get her to join....

Then I'll be Unstoppable!

Hahahahahaha!

________________
Ooh~ Chills. (ʘᗩʘ’)

Nah it's cringe ಠ_ಠ

But I hope you enjoy.(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*

Meme: